Author Topic: Recommend 20ft longish greenhouse manufacturers  (Read 9341 times)

sunloving

• Hectare
  • Living on a small holding in Ireland
Re: Recommend 20ft longish greenhouse manufacturers
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2012, 07:13:42 »
I bought one of these Vitavia neptunes last year and it is really awesome sturdy and sound. They only do up to 14ft but excellent value for a quality product.

http://www.ukgreenhousesales.co.uk/Greenhouses/Vitavia-Greenhouses/Vitavia-Neptune-11500-Greenhouse-14x8-Silver-Horticultural-Glazing.htm

xSunloving

Paulines7

• Hectare
Re: Recommend 20ft longish greenhouse manufacturers
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2012, 10:36:38 »
Squash, thank you for your reply.  I think installation costs would take the greenhouse costs way out of our reach.  I have had a chat to Jim at Greenhouses Direct and he has been very helpful on the type of base we would need especially as the proposed site is currently on a slope.  He is sending us some brochures.

I asked about the discounts currently on offer and he said not to worry about it as they may well come down and if they did go up, he would sell it to us at the old price. 

I am just worried that the whole idea may be too much work for John as he has just had radiotherapy and we don't know the results yet. 

Sunloving, the Rhino is, I believe, one of the strongest greenhouses on the market and is guaranteed for 25 years.  We live on the edge of Salisbury Plain and it is extremely windy here so we need something really sturdy.  We also need double doors for disabled access as I suffer badly from degenerative arthritis and could well be in a wheelchair in the next few years.   

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal