Author Topic: homemade poly tunnel  (Read 20230 times)

elhuerto

• Acre
Re: homemade poly tunnel
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2012, 09:03:50 »
That's very impressive - what did you use to join the door frame to the blue piping. I need to replace my zipped opening with a proper door and am not sure of the best way to attach the frame of the door to the metal tubing frame of the polytunnel.
Location: North East Spain - freezing cold winters, boiling hot summers with a bit of fog in between.

Lottiman

• Hectare
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2012, 09:05:13 »
 :-[Very nice that! :)

slyfox-mal

• Acre
    • my diary
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2012, 09:11:31 »
i used some simple home made metal brackets bent into shape and the fixed them useing beldex screws
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,
the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

claybasket

• Hectare
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2012, 16:00:11 »
Well we are going to have a bash at the home made poly tunnel, couldn't stop thinking about it, asked OH if I can get scaffy pipes will he do it ! got on the phone at 9 o'clock to a scaffolding place asked for some damaged pipes! the chap just told me to come down and put some in the car ,and we did,  and then I saw a skip with bits of boards and wood well, ::) I had to ask for some, no probs and all for nothing there are still some good folks about,now the water pipes may have to bye them  ;D

steve76

• Acre
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2012, 16:29:33 »
WOW, now i've got polytunnel envy  ;)  well done  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal