Author Topic: So happy  (Read 6072 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
So happy
« on: April 01, 2012, 18:11:38 »
Well it has been a long time since Dulce first came here.  And plucked up courage today, and Gabanna (the other terrible twin) who visits on occasions, and eats Charlie's food, we call him Hoover.  He was on my back wall and I got the water pistol out to spray him, and come into an arguement with neighbours.  Just said I don't want any more cats in my house, as last time Dulce came you called the police on me, and he said don't frighten my cat, he can sit on your wall, but back door was open so he does come in and sleep on my lovely tablecoth, when I am out.  I wrote him a long letter about all the times we have to shut the windows, two dead mice and one pigeon in the cat flap, and the fact that Charlie (who is 21 gets shut out), and no windows open and the terrible twins came in, and not to mention the house was sprayed for fleas(at great expense) and had to get new carpets. Apparently all my fault from the start), and I now have full responsible for a stray cat.  I am so happy, but have not told other half, as he is cross with me, as I do love that cat.  If they really want it back they can have it, poor cat has been sleeping rough for ages, in my plastic greenhouse, not my fault it hates children.  Never ever let a cat in,

pumkinlover

Re: So happy
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 18:37:45 »
You have some b*****y unreasonable neighbours ::)
Am I being totally thick but why are you so happy? or is it delerium :-X

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 18:54:35 »
I just love that cat, now I have deflead him, and he can come him, and had an argument with OH, both cats have p...ssed off.  Just looking out of the window and they have both gone up the side alley.  So, maybe, just maybe, OH is right, I worry too much.  But at least I am happy cause I have permission to deflea Dulce and take him to the vet if he is ill, and I do love that cat, if OH doesn't he is 'dead meat', or on his bike.

pumkinlover

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 18:58:33 »
Ah I get it now! Well it is good news, pleased for you. ( I think ;) )

I just wish people would THINK before they get pets ???

antipodes

• Hectare
  • W. France, 5m x 20m (900 ft2)
    • My allotment blog
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 10:54:41 »
Well, as we have said for a long time, sometimes cats choose their owners!! And Dulce has obviously chosen you, She was probably so confused as to why you squirted water on her for so long!!!
That said, I would be heartbroken if my cat went to someone else! But I think she has it too good with us  ;)
Just give her TLC and she will soon be at your place fulltime. Hope Charlie is feeling ok these days, poor old fella.
2012 - Snow in February, non-stop rain till July. Blight and rot are rife. Thieving voles cause strife. But first runner beans and lots of greens. Follow an English allotment in urban France: http://roos-and-camembert.blogspot.com

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 11:01:52 »
Code: [Select]
if OH doesn't he is 'dead meat', or on his bikeAww...I can already see him getting water pistol treatment and cycling into sunset..like lone cowboy.. ;) ;D

I hope it will be finally 'happy end' for Dulce story..and that the OH will settle too..

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 17:30:15 »
Well OH fed him this morning (Dulce, who is now a stray according to his owner, and is all my fault) and he is asleep in the bathroom (Dulce), OH gone to bed with bad cold).  No way is he becoming a stray (Dulce, not OH, he can go and look after himself) while I am still alive, and next door neighbour (nice one, not nasty one at back) also looks out for Dulce.  Charlie is still going strong, although does do a lot of moaning.  He just loves the new leather settee, but we have got throws on it, and he has only poo'd once indoors so he can sleep in during the day, not upstairs, and in the kitchen with cat litter at night.  All my neighbours are very nice, and I give them courgettes, beans etc. and am on friendly terms with them all, apart from the terrible twins owners, which really did upset me.  Gabanna came in 4 times yesterday but chucked him out, but not allowed to spray him with water. They had loads of children round their house, playing basket ball in the garden (which is very small) and the noise (which I don't mind, as they were playing was loud), I don't blame the cats for doing a disappearing act. 

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 19:34:51 »
Well OH seems to have accepted Dulce, and keeps asking where he is.  Funny thing is since I have given up trying to send him home, and the cat flap is always open, he seems to be living outside, and doesn't do the knocking on the cat flap,and crying, and pretending he is starving as it is open, he comes in, has a good look around and then goes out.  I think that cat is taking the mickey out of me, and has got me into trouble.  Maybe he has gone next door as her windows are open, (not his own house, he lives/lived at the end of my garden) will ask her when I see her, but hopefully he has gone home. He does still like sleeping on my seeds boxes (with tomatoes seeds in) in the plastic greenhouse, and in the washing basket in the garden, when I had left the wet washing in it to hang out, which meant washing it again, but he is a character. I gave the children all their balls back, and they thanked me, which is a good start, and the children said 'can we come in your house', I said no, I don't think your Mum would approve, oh no, not the cats then the children, I will be arrested then.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal