Author Topic: The Upkeep of allotment by council  (Read 7058 times)

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
Re: The Upkeep of allotment by council
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2012, 18:21:33 »
Keep us updated. :)
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

Mr Smith

• Hectare
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2012, 20:05:30 »
Dopey,
              Totally on your side mate, but I think that any council in spitting distance of Heathrow would want an issue about allotments on their agenda, more like the next link road or terminal, from a personal point of view have  just had a reminder of a rent increase for our allotments, so a swift e-mail thanked the officer and at the same time asked them to turn on the water taps, I also asked for a rebate on our rent because my wife is a pensioner, sorry only if we are on benefits, well I will be in a couple of month when I go and sign on the dole when I'm made redundant, :)

Dopey

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2012, 15:47:12 »
Bit of an update, there going to put in a new gate that's more secure (this one you can just climb over easy) they say there going to sort out the pest problem rat and rabbit, and a few other things, Shane.... well done m8, at least something is starting to happen, we are at least going to look in to self management, try and get a few schools involved, clear some plots ourselves for them to use, get a toilet in, its a start!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal