Author Topic: Thompson & Morgan perennials/strawberrys  (Read 2233 times)

mentallot

• Half Acre
Thompson & Morgan perennials/strawberrys
« on: March 07, 2012, 13:24:05 »
The perennials offer (£100 for £9.99 & postage) & strawberry planter offers are still there but the website is 'undergoing maintenance'. After getting to card authorisation three times & failing I gave in & phoned. It seems the perennials offer should be available until end of March. Order code either AF12031 or WEB1129 seem to work ok

https://www.thompson-morgan.com/ - but I wouldn't bother just yet ...

donnythistle

• Not So New ...
Re: Thompson & Morgan perennials/strawberrys
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 14:49:09 »
Have just done mine went through fine. Yesterday i changed £10 of tesco vouchers into £30 of thompson and morgan vouchers and bought all my seeds for this year and only had to pay £1.95 p &p. bargin
life has new meaning since i became an allotmenter:)

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 19:08:12 »
gosh how did u do that is it via tesco club are site??

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 19:15:07 »
I've been trying to order strawberry plants with my Tesco vouchers for the last couple of days- keep coming up against problems. Site was down again this evening. >:(

donnythistle

• Not So New ...
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 20:52:19 »
if you have a tesco club card register it online. you then go to rewards and the gardeningplant section, choose how many vouchers you want to exchange( £5 tesco gets £15 of Thompson and Morgan). Checkout using the tesco voucher number. They then send you an email with your link to t&m website and their voucher code choose your goods and on checkout use t&M codes.  Well worth it I had £30 yesterday and had £30 last October. Not bad as i work for morrisons and hardly every use tescos but i changed my alacrity and gas to eon and you get club points for every £2 you spend.
life has new meaning since i became an allotmenter:)

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 13:09:59 »
Yep mother in law is with eon and we have my tesco card registered as she does not shop at tescos :)

Up to £10 worth of vouchers on my clubcard now i nominate to save for christmas but i dont think that stops me using the swap :) I will have a look next month when i know more about what i want to buy :) hehe

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal