Author Topic: Brother QL560 Die Cut and Continuous Label Printer £29.98 @ Staples with Code  (Read 2611 times)

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/brother-ql560-die-cut-continuous-label-printer-29-98-staples-with-code-instore-only-1140807

Though this might help someone

Quote coupon number 301582 for £5 off a £30 spend, can be used on most items. Online or instore but better instore as no delivery charge.
Code expires 12th Feb.

Features
Easy to install label rolls
300dpi direct thermal printing
Up to 56 labels per minute print speed
Up to 62mm print width
Description
The QL560 prints high quality labels quickly and easily, whether you need just one, or a series of labels, making it ideal to help you organise your work.

QL-560 P-touch thermal label printers QL-560 thermal label printers from Brother enable you to quickly and easily print professional labels to suit any purpose. These high-quality devices feature integrated Brother P-touch technology which means it is possible to create customised and original layout for the labels.

This P-touch device offers the fastest, easiest and most versatile way to print labels directly from your PC.

Integrated P-touch software and more These thermal label printers feature P-touch Editor software which enables you to incorporate barcodes, graphics, true type fonts and special formatting such as frames and tables into your labels. QL-560 thermal label printers have been designed for simplicity of use and are ideal for helping to organise your work.

The P-touch feature includes automatic time and date printing.
This thermal label printer can boast of a printing speed of up to 56 labels per minute.

jimtheworzel

• Hectare
  • PRESTON Gateway to the north
    • http://peterfell-petergarden.blogspot.co.uk/
c/d marker pens pack of 4 at poundland a saveing of £28.99 is more in my line
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 12:42:53 by jimtheworzel »

BarriedaleNick

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Cartaxo, Portugal
    • Barriedale Allotments
I have a hand held dymo labeller that me and Mrs BDN wont be aprted from...Everything else seems to fade too quickly..
Moved to Portugal - ain't going back!

brown thumb

• Hectare
what are those dymo markers like and do they write on plastic  plant labels

sunloving

• Hectare
  • Living on a small holding in Ireland
Make sure you choose water proof ink.
My dad spent a couple of days writing labels for his 60 dahlia varieties but them on the labels and out on the canes next day they were all blank after a short shower!

x Sunloving

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal