Author Topic: Wilko Plastic Greenhouse  (Read 3833 times)

Hi_Hoe

• Half Acre
Wilko Plastic Greenhouse
« on: February 15, 2012, 16:57:00 »
Hi folks.

Just thought id let you know that Wilkos 6' x 4' tubular pole walk in greenhouses are down to £36 from £45 (cheaper than everywhere else at full price). Its got a clear plastic rip stop cover with a" zip-up and roll" door.

Just bought one for my front balcony and it seems more than ok for the money. It even has shelving indside!! Im one happy punter!!

Bargain!!
If tha does nowt, tha gets nowt. Simple!

DATA311

• Not So New ...
Re: Wilko Plastic Greenhouse
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 22:05:02 »
Hi, saw your post last night and thought I would take a look over the weekend, however, we were out shopping today and decided to call in at our local B&M store, and discovered the exact same product..........@ £19:99
Had to grab it.................... :o

Hi_Hoe

• Half Acre
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 16:53:07 »
Hi, saw your post last night and thought I would take a look over the weekend, however, we were out shopping today and decided to call in at our local B&M store, and discovered the exact same product..........@ £19:99
Had to grab it.................... :o

::)   £20? Gutted.....!
If tha does nowt, tha gets nowt. Simple!

Kea

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 18:29:44 »
I got one last year for £26. What I need now is a replacement cover as the zip won't work anymore. It was brilliant though, ton's of tomatoes and aubergines.

meter rat

• Not So New ...
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 12:38:09 »
Wait until the end of the season at Wilcos'. We paid £14 for ours.  Put it at weekend on our very exposed lottie. Sank the flippy bit at the bottom into the ground like a poly tunnel, and used the guy lines, so far it has survived.  We've built a small raised bed inside for tomates. I'll spend more time this weekend reinforcing the bottom.

Kea

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 15:45:32 »
I weight mine down with paving slabs as well as guy ropes. It was a good idea as a lot of people had to go and collect theirs off other plots after strong winds.

willsy

• Half Acre
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 23:26:33 »
Hi Ho just seen your posting. If you have still got the packaging and receipt take it back for a refund.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal