Author Topic: Our kitten hit by a car...  (Read 8870 times)

Nigel B

• Hectare
Re: Our kitten hit by a car...
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2012, 19:08:30 »
Well thanks for all your comments. Its very nice of you folks.  :)

Fantastic photo Nigel, my own dogs hate cats so I love to see photos where dogs and cats obviously get on well together.

Does your dog like all cats, or just your own?

Hmmmm. Its all a bit ummm, confused, I think is the word.

Casper, the larger of the two :) doesn't actually belong to us, although we've known all his life and he has spent a goodly portion of his almost-three years here in either our or his owners care. He is a star. He's the friendliest fellow on Earth. He is big, loving, energetic, loves kids, and their chocolates. He wants nothing more from life than to please and be appreciated. He's happy to share his good luck with all and sundry, including the sworn enemy, as above. 
He adopted the kitten pretty early on. He has no fear and seems to feel little pain, so he's the perfect growing-up playground to a cat. She'll clamp on to one of his back legs with all available pointy-bits. Its eye-watering to watch sometimes, even if he has had his nads removed.  :-X But he'll just walk around slowly or stop to watch her while she 'takes him down!'.  ;D
They rub heads in greeting every time they meet, which I believe is something they have both had to agree to adopt, or something they've have had to compromise on to invent between them a form of greeting they both understand, and part of why they are such good 'friends'.   And she'd wag her tail too if she could.  ;)
"Carry on therefore with your good work.  Do not rest on your spades, except for those brief periods which are every gardeners privilege."

elvis2003

• Hectare
Re: Our kitten hit by a car...
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2012, 19:13:20 »
beautifully written mate!
when the going gets tough,the tough go digging

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal