Author Topic: At last, some snow for my boys!  (Read 1991 times)

Gardengirl

• Hectare
At last, some snow for my boys!
« on: March 04, 2005, 12:37:48 »
At last we have some snow for my boys to enjoy, not much and I don't think it is going to last long :'(   Here they are in the garden making the most of it while they can.  Busby at the back and for those of you who may remember, Bobbie in the front is the one that has the skin and coat problems.  I am pleased to say that his coat has improved a little since he has been on the medication.  You will notice he has at last got some fur back on his tail.
Happy gardening all...........Pat

newchangeling

• Quarter Acre
  • No picture, no slogan, no imagination!?
    • Pumpkin Soup
Re: At last, some snow for my boys!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2005, 13:20:43 »
Aren't they beautiful, GG?  against the white snow they look such a gorgeous rich, dark black.  Lovely.

Clare
Anyone for Pumpkin Soup?

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2005, 14:42:38 »
Hey Pat they are two posers  :D ;D. They look very well and enjoying the snow.
My daughters black Labrador keeps running out and lying on the lawn he loves it,he is so funny he is only 10mths old and already has everyone at his beck and call, he has a lovely nature and is very well behaved. I expect he was out in the snow this morning.

teresa

• Hectare
  • Happy gardening
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2005, 18:45:53 »
Oh so glad to hear Bobby's getting better just great to see the two of them again, they are beautiful dogs.

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 19:50:19 »
what lovely dogs its funny how dogs like the snow my dogs love it but we have not have any snow in Bristol

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal