Author Topic: Amazon Shopping  (Read 24753 times)

ceres

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
Amazon Shopping
« on: January 07, 2012, 17:33:15 »
Hi All,

Just a reminder that if you're thinking of buying something from Amazon, if you click through the link below or the link at the top right of every screen, A4A gets a small percentage of the sale price which helps with the running costs of the site (and at no extra costs to you).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=allotments4al-21&linkCode=sb1&camp=2378&creative=8438

Thanks

ceres

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
Re: Amazon Shopping
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 17:33:58 »
Just replacing the Christmas sticky with a non-seasonal one!

sunloving

• Hectare
  • Living on a small holding in Ireland
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 07:55:04 »
Done thanks
x sunloving

tricia

• Hectare
  • Torbay, Devon
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 12:52:50 »
 :BangHead: Darn it! I made two purchases last week and totally forgot to click through from here. Sorry - will try to remember next time.

Tricia

grawrc

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Edinburgh
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 13:51:23 »
Since discovering that Amazon don't pay their taxes I've decided not to use them anymore. They are winning on an unequal playing field and putting local companies out of business. That can't be right.

lottie lou

• Hectare
  • Birmingham
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 15:34:14 »
Since discovering that Amazon don't pay their taxes I've decided not to use them anymore. They are winning on an unequal playing field and putting local companies out of business. That can't be right.

I am with grawc on that one.  The less taxes received the less essential services will be able to be provided.

pumkinlover

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 17:16:39 »
Yes it was a bit of a shock for me that one. I tend to use them because I hardly ever get round  to going into  town because my days off are full of gardening! so it is so easy to order online in the evening. It's going to be hard to wean off them, but I'm going to give them a miss now. (sorry Dan!)

juju

• Not So New ...
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2014, 21:02:18 »
I do have an account with them now for about 4 years but in future I will try an help you get the extra. Thanks for letting us know.
philsallotment.blogspot.co.uk
philscakes.co.uk.
Rosamond allotment site Leicestershire
A friend in need is a friend indeed

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal