Author Topic: Grrrrr!  (Read 1205 times)

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/roybhamuk
Grrrrr!
« on: February 15, 2005, 20:05:24 »
Popped up the lottie yesterday just for a nose and was shocked to see some pillock had driven their (Or maybe someone else's) car into our brand new metal Allotment fence and left a gapping hole where vandals got in and pulled a few stakes out that marked the new plots, (sad lot). >:(

To make matters worse I popped round again today to see if the secretary had done anything to repair same, and had another shock, three teenage girls wandering around the allotment, the gate was unlocked with the padlock locked to one gate. >:(

That must mean we have an irresponsible or absent minded allotmenteer, just what we need at the start of a new venture. >:(

tim

• Hectare
  • Just like the old days!
Re: Grrrrr!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 20:10:02 »
Once again - speechless!

Granny_Smith

• Half Acre
  • Of course its me - who else could look like this ?
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2005, 14:56:28 »
It's half term holiday for schools, so be warned !! Some (not all) the children and parents will be bored by now and will be looking for their amusement at someone else's expense.
Granny is still your best friend !

Derek

• Acre
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2005, 17:07:47 »
I know exactly what you mean... we have 'visitors' from time to time during the night usually.

We have also had unmarked vans drive through the site and a couple of unglazed greenhouses disappeared (eighteen months ago) ... literally crumpled up, loaded and taken for the scrap value...and STILL there are some plot holders who are too darned lazy to get out of their cars to shut the gates.

Derek
Derek... South Leicestershire

I am in my own little world, ...it's OK, ...they know me there!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal