Author Topic: wood burner  (Read 13871 times)

lincsyokel2

• Hectare
    • Read my blog at
Re: wood burner
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2011, 20:55:19 »
My woodburner was a £250, 11 Kw multifuel jobby off ebay, from a company down south, i suspect a chinese import. Works fine, my missus managed to crack the glass last year closing the door on a long log, but we got a replacement glass off ebay, £40, (in fact i got two , just in case of an action replay).

Ive replaced the rope seal round the door this year, but it isnt really necessary, the draw off the chimmney is collossal. No gas woudl ever seep out even if the seal wasnt there.
Nothing is ever as it seems. With appropriate equations I can prove this.
Read my blog at http://www.freedebate.co.uk/blog/

SIGN THE PETITION: Punish War Remembrance crimes such as vandalising War memorials!!!   -  http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/22356

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2011, 20:58:00 »
Code: [Select]
Goodlife I would love to see photo's of your shed. I had thought of starting a shed thread!Oh..I'll see what I can do about that..I can certainly do outside one..for now..all the tools,compost bags and fertilizers are put away in there so its quite 'stuffed' there for indoor photos..
I'll get back to you with photos... ;D
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 21:33:25 by goodlife »

Ruth Rocket

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2011, 21:29:48 »
I've got old Victorian built brick out building in lottie..with fireplace and cast iron surrounding and proper chimney..
There is also baywindow and wood paneling on one wall..proper job..unfortunately I don't have armchair neither...but what there is..is wooden 'bench'..it could take single mattress.. ;D So when we have selected 'words' situation going on ..I threathen my OH with move into more basic accommodation  ;D
It is sooo nice to potter about on lottie in winter and every now and then nip inside on front of fire for little warm up...if I get anymore work done when I sit down... ::)..just staring into flames is like medicine for 'busy' brain..tranquilizer.. ;D

This sounds awesome!  Now Ihave shed envy! x

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal