Author Topic: scumbag!  (Read 10928 times)

ACE

• Hectare
scumbag!
« on: November 22, 2011, 15:14:07 »

Do not read this if you don't want to be upset
Who's mind works in this way ??? I heard it was a marital split up or similar.

I still can't get my head around it.

[spoiler]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8906336/Porsche-911-Carrera-driver-held-over-horrific-dog-dragging-death.html[/spoiler]

ACE

• Hectare
Re: scumbag!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 15:15:16 »
Whoops sorry spoiler don't work on a link

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 15:17:28 »
OMG.. :o :'(...that driver does deserve same treatment..being tied up on back of the car and driven away.. >:(

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 15:42:56 »
I've sat here looking at Flynn, I still cannot get it into my head how cruel some people can be. This hound of mine would put it's life on the line for me. All he wants is a pat on the head and his tail is wagging.

Here he is being trained by my grandson. (or it could be the other way round) ;D

lincsyokel2

• Hectare
    • Read my blog at
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 15:50:45 »
yes its staggering, the mindset required to arrive at this act by its very nature then qualifies the person for euthansia, as far as i can see.  We simply dont want such peopel in our midst.
Nothing is ever as it seems. With appropriate equations I can prove this.
Read my blog at http://www.freedebate.co.uk/blog/

SIGN THE PETITION: Punish War Remembrance crimes such as vandalising War memorials!!!   -  http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/22356

jimtheworzel

• Hectare
  • PRESTON Gateway to the north
    • http://peterfell-petergarden.blogspot.co.uk/
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 16:06:20 »
yes its staggering, the mindset required to arrive at this act by its very nature then qualifies the person for euthansia, as far as i can see.  We simply dont want such peopel in our midst.

and so say all of us

Nigel B

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 16:47:27 »

and so say all of us
Not all of us at all!
Think perspective.... and yes, I am a 2-dogs owner, a 2-cats owner, and keep chickens, fish and grand-kids....
Which is worse? To kill an animal needlessly, or to take the life of a human in retaliation? :'(
"Carry on therefore with your good work.  Do not rest on your spades, except for those brief periods which are every gardeners privilege."

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 16:53:07 »
Anyone that killed my cat or dog, would be 'dead meat', and I don't care if I get locked up.  B.... tards, at least people can fight back.  Animals and children are so trusting, so anyone that harms them will have me to deal with, and even if I am an OAP, be very, very frightened of my handbag and my very, very bad temper when it comes to cruelty.  >:( >:(

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 16:54:10 »
Anyone got his car number, and I can blow it up.

Grandma

• Hectare
  • Worthing, West Sussex.
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 17:32:08 »
Anyone got his car number, and I can blow it up.

Even with him in the car it wouldn't be justice. That evil monster doesn't deserve a quick, easy end. Give him a taste of what he put that poor animal through.

I'm sure all the animal lovers here in Worthing would like to get their hands on him. 

tonybloke

• Hectare
  • Gorleston 0n sea, Norfolk
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 17:55:08 »

Not all of us at all!
Think perspective.... and yes, I am a 2-dogs owner, a 2-cats owner, and keep chickens, fish and grand-kids....
Which is worse? To kill an animal needlessly, or to take the life of a human in retaliation? :'(

well said !

You couldn't make it up!

Melbourne12

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Harrow, Middx
    • Allotmenteering Blog
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2011, 18:01:42 »
I just looked up the sentencing guidelines.

You're not going to like this  >:( ...

Starting point 18 weeks custody, reducing to as little as 12 weeks depending on mitigating factors, or going up to 26 weeks depending on aggravating factors (which includes causing the death of the animal).

If he pleads guilty, and pleads in mitigation that he'd had a row with his missus and it's a first offence, I reckon 18 weeks will be the maximum.  Which means, of course, 9 actual weeks, less the time he's currently spending in the cells.  If he makes a good impression on the beak, and looks suitably remorseful, it could be as little as 12 weeks = 6 actual weeks in our DFS justice system.

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2011, 18:48:34 »
Anybody who takes an animal's life needlessly is scum to me.

Afraid they don't fit into the human catergory just blood loving morons.

Suppose the do gooders will put him into therapy cus he was not potty trained properly. >:(

lincsyokel2

• Hectare
    • Read my blog at
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2011, 19:03:04 »
yes its staggering, the mindset required to arrive at this act by its very nature then qualifies the person for euthansia, as far as i can see.  We simply dont want such peopel in our midst.

and so say all of us
Not all of us at all!

Anyone that can callously and mercilessly kill a dog like this, may well decide if you upset them that he will teach you a lesson and do the same to one of your grandkids. So think on. Do you really want him living near you ?

and if you think people cant be as callous, hers the equivalent with a child
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2064819/Magistrate-Rashpal-Chana-met-Queen-guilty-manslaughter.html
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 19:04:44 by lincsyokel2 »
Nothing is ever as it seems. With appropriate equations I can prove this.
Read my blog at http://www.freedebate.co.uk/blog/

SIGN THE PETITION: Punish War Remembrance crimes such as vandalising War memorials!!!   -  http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/22356

Nigel B

• Hectare
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2011, 20:31:47 »

Anyone that can callously and mercilessly kill a dog like this, may well decide if you upset them that he will teach you a lesson and do the same to one of your grandkids. So think on. Do you really want him living near you ?

and if you think people cant be as callous, hers the equivalent with a child
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2064819/Magistrate-Rashpal-Chana-met-Queen-guilty-manslaughter.html
Oh get a grip man!
You'd kill a wo/man because you think they 'might' go on to kill someone else sometime in the future??

Now who's worse? :-X

Good grief! Is it the time of year here, or what?
A whole thread filled with death threats.... and worse.

Of course it's sad. Of course it's an inhumane act. And of course the suffering he caused is almost beyond comprehension.
But you want to actually Kill him?

Think on yourself, yourselves, for goodness sake.  ::) Keep your perspective.

"Carry on therefore with your good work.  Do not rest on your spades, except for those brief periods which are every gardeners privilege."

Nigel B

• Hectare
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2011, 20:33:24 »

Not all of us at all!

well said !

........... And my faith in humanity  is restored. ;)
Thanks Tony.  :)

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 20:42:14 »
Silly season is upon us again, its started early at work as well.   :(
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2011, 20:49:08 »
It is about time the law got to grips with animal cruelty.

We ae supposed to be a civilised society and act accordingly and the law should reflect that.

When it comes down to it I don't suppose any of us would kill this person but I would so love to see these pratts locked up for a very long time.

Melbourne12

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Harrow, Middx
    • Allotmenteering Blog
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2011, 21:43:20 »
It is about time the law got to grips with animal cruelty.

We ae supposed to be a civilised society and act accordingly and the law should reflect that.

When it comes down to it I don't suppose any of us would kill this person but I would so love to see these pratts locked up for a very long time.

I entirely agree.  So, given that the maximum sentence is only 6 months = an actual 3 months, how long should he serve.  I mean actually serve.

My view is that someone who sets out cruelly to do a pet dog to death should lose at least a year of his liberty.  Lack of genuine remorse, repeat offence, gross suffering for the animal, then up to 30 months.

We should remember that carrying a knife without good cause incurs a mandatory 5 year sentence (that is, 30 month's loss of liberty).  So you might feel that my suggestion is, if anything, on the light side.

Mr Smith

• Hectare
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2011, 21:57:57 »
Totally agree with the cruelty, and if the article is correct how many times have animals been used in domestic disputes it happens all the time,'Its not your dog its my dog', but to do what he did then the bloke is a total thingy, running round in a Porsche he is more than likely self employed or loaded and will get some smart brief to plead on his behalf that he did not know it was tied to the car, >:(

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal