The Show > Pumpkin 'tastic

Seed requests

(1/6) > >>

pete JB:
Hi all,

The seeds out of this years kin are harvesred and currently drying at home. They will be ready in a few weeks. Although the pumpkin was small (555Lb`s) the genetic potential is great for the seeds.
If you would like some can you send me an email please.
I will need you to send a small stamped self addressed padded envelope to me so I can send you some out. Depending on how many requests I get, it will either be 2 or 3 seeds.

Please PM me

Thanks

Pete

Dandytown:
Hi all,  Just to jump on Pete's wagon, I also have about 40 seeds available from my 494lb pumpkin which you may want as a back-up to Pete's seed.

As per Pete's, my pumpkin is not as big as others that you can obtain seeds from but the potential genetics for a big one are still locked up in the seeds.

PM me for my address and send a SAE.  Will send 13 lots of 3 seeds which are available now.

pete JB:
Whats the cross on yours DT ?

Dandytown:
I only grew one last year so mine are self pollinated.

What's on your grow list for next year.

I am growing:

1. 852 Myers (746 Snyder x 1059.6 Vincent McGill).  See what it grew in 2011 (Pumpking on BP) it won a Howard Dill Award
2. 1098 Moretti
3. 924 Johnson (1204 Scherber x 1810 Stevens) - interesting genetics if you dig back.  I'll keep you in mind if I get more than 2 seeds from the grower (arvadaboy on BP)

Dandytown:
Seeds sent Betty, 2 packes of 4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version