Author Topic: We have a new cat  (Read 1778 times)

Ragdoll Lady

• Half Acre
We have a new cat
« on: August 31, 2011, 13:09:54 »
Our Celine left a large cat shaped space in our hearts and although we hadnt consiously been on the lookout for another feline we both knew that if the right one came along we wouldnt refuse. I was reading a very sad story about a Ragdoll kitten who had been rescued in an appalling state and visited the rescuers website and then I saw her.................Carly is an ex-breeding queen around 2 years old who due to having the same virus as my Redford has been living at the rescuers in islolation as to not infect the other cats in her care. She was rehomed breifly but did not take to the man of the house so she was returned. She has been in a cattery pen for around 9 months. We made the 6 hour round trip to bring her home on sunday. The lady who runs the rescue has been marvelous with her. Carly is settling well and gradually exploring her new home and getting to know the other cats. She adores my husband and is very loving and playful.
We are over the moon with her and feel so blessed to be allowed to adopt her.
photo's to follow
Lindax

Alimo

• Acre
Re: We have a new cat
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 15:59:17 »
That is wonderful news.

Excellent that you've rescued Carly from foster-home life and that she's settling down with your other cats.  She obviously knows that she's landed on her paws coming to live with you and your husband.

Alison x

grannyjanny

• PMs
  • Hectare
  • Lives in Cheshire. Light sandy soil. Loves no dig.
Re: We have a new cat
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 16:31:38 »
Lucky Carly.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal