Author Topic: wanted a few luppin Tree seeds  (Read 1894 times)

claybasket

• Hectare
wanted a few luppin Tree seeds
« on: September 04, 2011, 07:59:59 »
we used to grow this plant, lupin tree, in the highlands of Scotland would love a seed or two if anyone has  it? not sure how the swap works ? a bit off a novice !Ive got some hollyhock seed near ready a very lemon colour,its very big and strong lots of blooms,if thats any good.dont know if you get a true plant the same as mum,but the vigour of it is v good.

grannyjanny

• PMs
  • Hectare
  • Lives in Cheshire. Light sandy soil. Loves no dig.
Re: wanted a few luppin Tree seeds
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 08:17:56 »
I haven't got any CB. When you grew yours what colour was it & was it please & a magnet for aphids? If no joy on here they have yellow, white & blue on ebay.
I had the yellow & gave up on ir in the end ::).

claybasket

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 10:01:24 »
hi Granny J,the lupin tree was yellow and don't ever remember any nastys on it think bees like it,it grows about 6ft wide4ft high , they don't last long ,2/3 yrs they like seaside places that wear I'd got my first seeds,i tend to collect lots of seed a bit like a squirrel (the red one) hope this info is some good,thanks for the eBay tip C B

ipt8

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 19:35:29 »
Hi I have lots of tree lupin seed, its last years but still germinates OK. PM me your address and I will post you some.
I am happy to swap for hollyhock seed.
Ivor

claybasket

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 06:12:22 »
Thanks Ivor,would love to pm my address and swop, could you or someone tell me what to do,am so thick ,only very basic suff on the computer,sad .

claybasket

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 07:13:16 »
Hi Ivor think I worked out how to send a pm message you should have one if i did it right?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal