Author Topic: Ruthin or Denbigh  (Read 1844 times)

• Hectare
  • And all that ..... in Hastings
    • Promenade Plantings
Ruthin or Denbigh
« on: August 22, 2011, 00:05:20 »
Hi
I've got to make a quick visit to this part of N Wales, so which would be nicer to stay in (looking at B&B's) ?  It's a gazillion years since I was last in this part of the world and have no idea what either town is like. the other option is to stay on the coast, but thought it might be nice to have a change of seaview  ::)

Thanks  :)

Hector

• Hectare
Re: Ruthin or Denbigh
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 08:07:58 »
I personally prefer Ruthin, Has a nice wee craft centre with a decent cafe. I am back at work on Wednesday and can ask colleagues who live in both places.

A lot further away but have you ever tried Criccieth. One of our favourite places,
Jackie

• Hectare
    • Promenade Plantings
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 09:28:52 »
thanks Hector, I need to make the decision today, all a bit rushed. Criccieth - now there is somewhere I haven't been in longer than a gazillion years, unfortunately it's a bit far for the time we have.

What are the north coast towns like these days - Colwyn, Llandudno, Abergele, Ryll, etc etc

• Hectare
    • Promenade Plantings
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 09:29:08 »
thanks Hector, I need to make the decision today, all a bit rushed. Criccieth - now there is somewhere I haven't been in longer than a gazillion years, unfortunately it's a bit far for the time we have.

What are the north coast towns like these days - Colwyn, Llandudno, Abergele, Ryll, etc etc

Hector

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 11:26:09 »
Pm'd you :)
Jackie

Hector

• Hectare
Jackie

• Hectare
    • Promenade Plantings
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 13:43:33 »
You're a star.  :)

used to spend holidays at Criccieth - trouble now is that it's a looooong way from Hastings  ;) But who knows, maybe one day I'll get time to potter around my childhood and family haunts  :)

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal