Author Topic: When is an Allotment a 'Public Place'.......... And when not............?  (Read 12269 times)

Nigel B

• Hectare
Guess what?

No Further Action on the knife. I'm going to ask for it back. ;)
"Carry on therefore with your good work.  Do not rest on your spades, except for those brief periods which are every gardeners privilege."

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
Did you get charged for the alleged assault Nige.   ???
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

Nigel B

• Hectare
Yes Kev.

Mainly because I gave a "No Comment" interview. This way, ALL of what went on, including my treatment after my arrest and my subsequent emergency admission to hospital, will come out.
"Carry on therefore with your good work.  Do not rest on your spades, except for those brief periods which are every gardeners privilege."

Kea

• Hectare
I keep driving about with my allotment tools in the back of the car...then I saw one of those cops programmes where a guy was arrested for having a baseball bat and I wonder what they'd make of my sledge hammer, adzada and stanley knive etc. Oh and i took a vege knife on occasions to cut my asparagus..eek! long serated blade much like an asparagus knife...oh and i have one of those japanese weeders with sharp pointed blade.

OllieC

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Nairn
Guess what?

No Further Action on the knife. I'm going to ask for it back. ;)

Just caught up with this - good news that they've dropped the knife part, and good luck with the rest of it...

Ollie

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal