Author Topic: hidcote gardens  (Read 4060 times)

salvation plot

• Not So New ...
  • My hanging basket last year.
hidcote gardens
« on: July 07, 2011, 21:12:31 »
Hidcote gardens in the Cotswolds. :)

grannyjanny

• PMs
  • Hectare
  • Lives in Cheshire. Light sandy soil. Loves no dig.
Re: hidcote gardens
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 21:44:51 »
Thank you for sharing. One of my favourite gardens. There's another garden quite close to Hidcote Manor that has always had women caring for it but I can't remember what it's called, OH has jumped to my rescue, Kiftsgate & there is a beautiful Kiftsgate rose.

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 22:35:28 »
Looks lovely.  I drive over to Evesham every other Friday and rather frustratingly it is usually closed but in July and August it is open, but unfortunately I cannot go tomorrow lets hope it good in two weeks time.

salvation plot

• Not So New ...
  • My hanging basket last year.
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 10:02:16 »
Its a really beautiful garden, the thing i like about it the most was the wildness of it, every corridor was different but it was,nt uniformed if thats what you call it, the colours were amazing and thier allotment patch gave me some good ideas. I have always been  expired by the wild look, and these gardens are very well cared for, but without the look of it if you understand that, i know what im talking about. i even joined the national trust that day and on our way home popped into Wadderson Manor, which was beautiful but very uniformed, but still as beautiful, the inside of the house is amazing, a definate must see.  ;D

GRACELAND

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 17:21:06 »
was there a few weeks ago it is super
i don't belive death is the end

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal