Author Topic: M&CO SALE  (Read 3090 times)

Ragdoll Lady

• Half Acre
M&CO SALE
« on: June 30, 2011, 12:53:20 »
Just to let the ladies know that M&CO (formally Mackays) has a sale on starting from today. I had been watching a summer dress and bolero in their window for weeks as I have a summer wedding to go to end of August. Thought by the time I had the money I wouldnt get the dress in my size and the bolero would be sold out. Hubby gave me the money for the dress, bolero and some shoes to go with them this morning and when I got to the shop bliss a sale and double bliss all items in stock and huge discounts. Was able to buy what I wanted plus a pair of jeans and two tops, then went to shoesave and bought the perfect shoes for 8 pounds. Havent bought any clothes for well over a year and got such a buzz getting things I will wear for such a great price. Had to tell you as am in such a happy mood.

brownowl23

• Acre
Re: M&CO SALE
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 13:18:19 »
well done, great to get bargains

taurus

• Hectare
  • Swindon, Wiltshire
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 15:08:18 »
Its always nice to get what your looking for and to get it discounted is even better.  ;D ;D Is this a local store to your area?

Ragdoll Lady

• Half Acre
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 23:16:57 »
It used to be Mackays and then they rebranded it to its present name. It used to sell mens and childrens clothes as well but now just womens. They have a lovely range of plus sizes some really nice clothes cut properly not skimpy where big people are bigger and the skirts dresses etc are long enough not riding up the back. The only problem is they are quite expensive (marks and spencer prices) but the qualitly in the fabrics and workmanship is there. Normally shop (when I have the money) at George at asda but if I had the money I would go to M&CO. Just a thought if they are not in your area they are on line too.

grannyjanny

• PMs
  • Hectare
  • Lives in Cheshire. Light sandy soil. Loves no dig.
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 07:41:53 »
I've had great bargains from them even for the little ones.

Carol

• Hectare
  • Scottish Borders, Berwickshire
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 20:18:14 »
I like some of M&Co clothes.  In our Kelso branch they still sell Men/children's clothes.  Must have a look there next week.  Well done with your bargains though. 

:D :D

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2011, 20:23:04 »
going into town tomorrow might nip in :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal