Author Topic: Radley bags  (Read 8210 times)

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
Re: Radley bags
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2011, 01:48:01 »
There's a Radley outlet shop near us so it's an easy way out when it comes to Christmas or the wife's birthday. So far I've bought her 6 plus a briefcase. She's very particular about the size so it's quite hard to find one that catches the eye and is in the right size.

wow an outlet shop ;)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2011, 02:54:27 »
Betula, I have just seen yor link.. I didn't know the name of some of mine..now I do,thank you

and I have a bid on e bay on one..you bad girl.

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

pigeonseed

• Hectare
  • Hastings
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2011, 22:09:22 »
Been looking on the radley site..they have a sale..not exactly grabbing me..but a wee bit tempted on a red one..I think it was called Hampton.Had a disc and a dog dangler.

...A dog dangler? Now you're confusing me with more strange new vocab  ;D

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2011, 19:25:01 »
I cannot believe how totally stupid I am..

I  got the bag I was bidding on at  E Bay   BUT.. about half an hour before it ended I got a weird feeling, went looking and yep.. I already have this one, I don't know how I confused myself , the auction has just finished. I will of course have to pay for it.

So I now have 2 UP and AWAY bags.

I have sent a message to the seller, hopefully she may have something else we can make a deal over and ship a differnt one.

I can't believe I did it.

XX Jeannine

Oh eck
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

bikegirllisa

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2011, 22:36:33 »
I have to admit to having two of these lovelies in my possession, as well as a wallet!  A rather charming black grab bag, lined with lemon and a sensible brown tote.

I would like to make the acquaintance of the Brie canvas bag for summer.  Time to drop big hints to him indoors, I think...

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2011, 00:00:58 »
The Brie is on sale on the Radley site 40% off....kid you not XX Jeannine

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2011, 09:23:08 »
Well I need a new shed ....could get one for the same price as a Radley..........do they do a Radley big enough to keep me tools in ? ;D

bridgehouse

• Acre
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2011, 09:48:41 »

I have one Radley bag.... my daughter has Twelve, I kid you not ,also she has a very generous husband. who can't think of anything else to buy her for Birthdays and Christmas.
   June.

bikegirllisa

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2011, 19:09:28 »
The Brie is on sale on the Radley site 40% off....kid you not XX Jeannine

It's my birthday next week - I think it's time I bought myself a pretty.  8)

ETA - the Liverpool City tote is on it's way to me!  *happy dance*
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 19:21:52 by bikegirllisa »

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2011, 21:05:38 »
Did you ever sort out thr Radley Bag problem with ebay Jeannine?

Alimo

• Acre
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2011, 21:31:29 »
They are lovely - but crikey, expensive.

Alison

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2011, 22:22:34 »
Betula, yes I did, I  told the seller and said I would pay whatever but if he could relist I would happilly pay the charges, or I was prepared to consider a different bag.. the seller was super about it and released me, he refused to take any fees etc and left me good feedback anyway. I think because I offered to pay anyway it showed it was a genuine mistake and he was really good. I tried with a few e mails to pay him for any out of pocket expenses but he wouldn't here of it..

So all ended well.

I guess I should look in the storage box more often..

I keep looking but so far nothing else has grabbed me.

XX Jeannine

daisyandjim

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2011, 11:07:29 »
Hey.
New to all this, only logged on for the other half so he could waste hours talking about onions and spuds.... lol

Then i found this thread  :)

I never had any Radley bags till i met my other half. I am now the proud owner of -
Poppy / Sweetpea / Cheadle Jacquard / Putney holdall and a canvas one that i cannot remember the name of  ???
I love the more different ones - not the box standard "oh is that Radley?"

x

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2011, 19:01:10 »
Their only bags, there can't be that much difference between them and a tesco bag for life.   :P
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2011, 19:06:33 »
My handbag cost £2.50 from the charity shop and I think I was robbed.  ;D ;D  Pearsons sell them (Radley bags) for 20% off but I am not that impressed.  Never heard of them before this, but then I had never heard of Dulce and Gabanna until the terrible twins (cats) came to my house and I heard the neighbour calling them, but Gabanna went home but Dulce is asleep in the garden in one of my flower pots.  I suppose they are designer cats, or whatever.

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2011, 19:28:00 »
Are them cats still playing you up B ?

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2011, 19:32:44 »
Oh n0,lovely advert for Kath Kisdton bags on this forum as I type...........I like them as well ;D

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2011, 19:45:46 »
Dulce sleeps in the plastic greenhouse, or in a flower pot.  Gabanna only sneaks in at night and 'hoovers' up any left over cat food.  No trouble with neighbours, she has got a new baby and Dulce has got fleas, have combed him with the flea comb, so don't suppose he is allowed home. Put frontline on him but it doesn't seem to have worked. I have got some good photos but since my credit card was swallowed by Morrisons it has cancelled my sub to Paypal and to Allotments 4 all, rang them up and got a silly man asking me questions, but not a real man, so gave up. (This is extremely off topic).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal