Author Topic: Dolce (again)  (Read 3107 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Dolce (again)
« on: October 24, 2011, 16:25:13 »
Dolce has been living rough, in cupboard city, or in the plastic greenhouse, but on Saturday heard a terrible bang, thought someone had been shot, but it was fireworks in the pub or park nearby and the police came.  Poor Dolce was terrified so let him in, he has had the flea treatment (my me), and hopefully the bites on my leg were from the allotment.  Well the cat flap is now open and he can go home, but has been having lovely sleeps on (his chair and cushion), so if the cat police come I don't care, I just love him to bits.  He even follows me to the corner shop where they sell cat food, Charlie (my cat) is asleep and still going strong.  Gabanna doesn't come (only at night, in the garden) and he stays home (his real home). Dolce and Gabanna seem to fight, perhaps a not idea to have terrible twins as they don't seem to like each other. My computer date is playing up so could anyone tell me how long Dolce has been coming here.  No problems with the back of the house neighbours, so far, and they have not come looking for their cat. OH even let him stay the night last night and stroked him, but he doesn't want problems with the neighbours, as I am the wicked cat woman that steals cats.  Funny they never seem to come to collect him, and he is never, ever locked in, but is a very clever cat burglar as if the bedroom window is open he comes in then when we are out.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Re: Dolce (again)
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 16:26:20 »
That is the wrong photo, sorry.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 16:51:19 »
That was sleeping out, this one (I hope) is allowed in.

pansy potter

• Half Acre
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 17:06:42 »
Cats know where they are well off ;D
God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

ceres

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 17:25:30 »
I think this might be around the time you 'acquired' the twins.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 19:45:42 »
Dulce I can see you, but his new home is on the top of the old dish washer in the cupboard.  He just loves it there, and I thought he had gone home.

pansy potter

• Half Acre
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 07:47:27 »
Lets face it Borlotti he just loves being with you ;D
God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 07:54:46 »
Ah..sweet..

antipodes

• Hectare
  • W. France, 5m x 20m (900 ft2)
    • My allotment blog
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2011, 14:52:44 »
Oh he's lovely. They always have their favourite haunts don't they? They say that a cat chooses its owner, so... he's obviously made his choice!
2012 - Snow in February, non-stop rain till July. Blight and rot are rife. Thieving voles cause strife. But first runner beans and lots of greens. Follow an English allotment in urban France: http://roos-and-camembert.blogspot.com

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal