Author Topic: Let it rain let it rain let it rain  (Read 3301 times)

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
Re: Let it rain let it rain let it rain
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2011, 21:29:37 »
I was sat in the car at 3 o clock outside the school and it was p#ssing down.   :o
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

Emagggie

• Hectare
  • Out to lunch.
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2011, 23:16:17 »
It rained here in desert conditions Wakering this afternoon.  :o Just 30 mins worth but better than a slap in the belly with a wet fish. ;D
Smile, it confuses people.

Grandma

• Hectare
  • Worthing, West Sussex.
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2011, 08:18:38 »
There wasn't a bl**dy spot here in the West Sussex dustbowl. Plenty of big, promising black clouds - (and a gale force sea 'breeze' :o) - but not a single bl**dy drop of beautiful rain.  >:(

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2011, 08:25:06 »
Butt nearly empty still.  The hope of yesterday has faded and there is nothing more on the forecast horizon.  The drought continues.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 08:31:50 by Digeroo »

• Hectare
  • And all that ..... in Hastings
    • Promenade Plantings
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2011, 08:29:08 »
There wasn't a bl**dy spot here in the West Sussex dustbowl. Plenty of big, promising black clouds - (and a gale force sea 'breeze' :o) - but not a single bl**dy drop of beautiful rain.  >:(

Almost exactly the same here Grandma, but we did have 1 lot of rain that lasted 5 minutes, made. And then nowt  :-X

bikegirllisa

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2011, 10:36:31 »
It absolutely belted down for an hour in Croydon at 6pm yesterday, and then eased off to a gentle shower for another couple of hours after that.

Him Indoors tells me it also rained from about 2am to just after 6am.  Have never been so happy to see a rainy day. ;D ;D

Gadget

• Acre
  • Getting dug in, Hertford
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2011, 12:39:01 »
OH was amazingly smug this morning, this is on account of me persuading him to water the allotment for me so that I could go out on the raz, resulted in him staying in and watching all recorded programs, leaving his socks on carpet, having fish'n'chips and going to be early...me - off to eat my body weight to combat slight hangover.  ;)

Maybe if I ask him again it will rain?  it could be the equivilant to the rain dance ;)

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal