Author Topic: To Swap: Heritage Yellow-Podded Mange Tout Seeds & Heritage 'Ragged Jack' Kale  (Read 1723 times)

irridium

• Acre
Also, forgot to add to my first Swap post -

from the Real Seed Company, saved from last yr 'Golden Sweet' Yellow-Podded Mange Tout seeds and  some seedlings of 'Ragged Jack' Kale (3" high) which is similar to Red Russian Kale.

anyone interested, gives a shout/PM
thanks for reading

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
Definitely, though I bet that kale is three feet high not three inches! Do you want anything in return?

irridium

• Acre
Hi Robert ;)

Other than the artichoke offsets etc., from my previous post, there isn't anything I'd like. I've PM'd you ;D

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
Your inbox is full so I can't send a PM. Unfortunately the package hasn't arrived. Aarrgh! If you wrapped the kale roots in a damp tissue or something they'll be fine. Was the it a size that would go through the letterbox? I've never had any problem with letter delivery, but we have occasionally had difficulties with parcels not being delivered. Never mind, if they don't make it, I'm sure Ragged Jack will come my way eventually. I wonder whether you can take cuttings like you can off Daubenton's Kale? I bet you can.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal