Photo Gallery > The Gallery

- a long way to go yet?

<< < (3/3)

Garden Manager:
Great greenhouse tim. Wish i had one like that. Have to admit though I had to look carefully to see that it was a greenhouse, at first glance it looked like a poly tunnel without a cover. lol!  Green smilie indeed!

By the way what is this 'mountain' thing with posting images. Have I missed something?  ???

tim:
Polytunnel indeed!! And we put it up ourselves in 2 days. But that was 30 years ago, when we were younger! It's 30'x12' and has 24 vents, 8 automatic, which is great.

The 'mountain'? Instead of typing the img bits, just click on the 4th thingy along on the bottom line - a landscape?? - and it does it for you. Pity it doesn't also know whether you want the / or not! = Tim

aquilegia:
good gawd it's huge!

another green smiley needed.

Garden Manager:

--- Quote ---The 'mountain'? Instead of typing the img bits, just click on the 4th thingy along on the bottom line - a landscape?? - and it does it for you. Pity it doesn't also know whether you want the / or not! = Tim

--- End quote ---

Oh THAT!!!  I use that all the time - never bothered to type the tags in like everyone else seems to do. :D

Apologies for sounding smug or superior - not meant that way at all  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version