Author Topic: Harrogate Spring Flower show  (Read 1412 times)

Davidberry

• Not So New ...
Harrogate Spring Flower show
« on: April 14, 2011, 16:35:53 »
Is anybody else going to the Harrogate Spring Flower Show? 

http://www.flowershow.org.uk/

It's the 100th Anniversary Show so it should be good but I've never been before so don't really know what to expect!

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
Re: Harrogate Spring Flower show
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 17:55:44 »
Hadn't realised it was this weekend. I've been before, there's plenty to see but the traffic getting there can be a bit of a nightmare. I'm not sure whether it falling in Easter hols will make it better or worse.
I think TeeGee usually goes. The Autumn show is good if you're into giant veg and chrysanths!
I might go on Sunday if OH is doing something else!

Deb P

• Hectare
  • Still digging it....
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 15:40:22 »
Ha! I was supposed to be going this morning, then realised I had to pick up the on-call phone this afternoon, and probably wouldn't be back in time.......so, we went for a trip out to the Newark garden show instead. Not as big or as good, but I got some proper White Chives and a lovely iris cheap, so I am a happy bunny! ;D
If it's not pouring with rain, I'm either in the garden or at the lottie! Probably still there in the rain as well TBH....🥴

http://www.littleoverlaneallotments.org.uk

Tee Gee

• Hectare
  • Huddersfield - Light humus rich soil
    • The Gardener's Almanac
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 17:07:51 »
I usually go first day but couldn't this year as the friends we normally go with couldn't manage that date.

Will be going on Sunday so I hope everything is not past its best.

I believe the 'Daff' exhibitors have had a bit of a torrid week this week and last, due to the warm spell.

So fingers crossed!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal