Author Topic: Plot  (Read 1360 times)

roycurwen1

• Not So New ...
  • Having a go . Love me shed .I'am a cider drinker .
Plot
« on: April 02, 2011, 08:13:30 »
Hi all got my plot sorted Some kind person covered my plot with some carpet as i could not attend to it last year . Now have everything ready to start the BIG DIG . I am in Brandhall est Oldbury if anyone Fancy's a few hrs helping me prepair the site . I cant afford to pay anyone but a good breakfast / dinner and a few drinks would be offered &  the chance of some veggies or even a plot share? Please pm me and i will get back to you asap .Thanks and  atb  Roy
Don't worry be Happy ! Thatchers Heritage / Chedder Valley Cider ! Happy Day's It will take over your life .Love the outdoor life . Its hard work but its worth it in the end.Black Country Born n Bred !

ACE

• Hectare
Re: Plot
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 09:00:27 »
Count me in you lazy sod. ;D Just ask me anything on here and I will make up a convincing answer ;) Oh and welcome to the site. Some members ain't as welcoming as me  ;D but you will soon suss them out. Watch out for invitations from some certain brummy lady allomenteers. They come on a bit heavy at times. ;)

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 09:03:20 »
What is it with you today Ace.? Are you trying to get rid of a few members?
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 09:22:50 »
What is it with you today Ace.?

Just having my daily quota of wellbeing as stipulated by our marvelous government. I've used it all up in 3.35 minutes, so back to being miserable for the rest of the day.

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 16:52:20 »
I think Ace is a bit too quiet today, I was going to tell him to liven up a bit.  ;)
Roy get stuck in and it will be dug over before u know it, a bit of elbow greease is all that is needed, good luck.    :D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

taurus

• Hectare
  • Swindon, Wiltshire
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 17:06:49 »
Welcome to A4A Roy

roycurwen1

• Not So New ...
  • Having a go . Love me shed .I'am a cider drinker .
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 07:04:46 »
Thanks all .Its going to be a tough one but i will get there  Thanks again Roy
Don't worry be Happy ! Thatchers Heritage / Chedder Valley Cider ! Happy Day's It will take over your life .Love the outdoor life . Its hard work but its worth it in the end.Black Country Born n Bred !

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2011, 07:47:59 »
Welcome to the crazy world of A4A Roy...
all weekend I've been wanting to say
"Infamy, Infamy, they've all got it infamy" when I've seen the title of your post...  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal