Author Topic: Meet Claude  (Read 2434 times)

loz

• Half Acre
  • See my stuff on www.arthursplacecattery.co.uk
    • Arthur's Place Cattery
Meet Claude
« on: February 03, 2005, 22:40:25 »
Thought you dog lovers might like to see Claude.

He is in the dog house at the moment cos he ate 1/2 pound of butter last night

He's a bracco italiano (Italian Pointer)

I do have a garden, honest, but in winter I tend to catch up with the animals. I do intend to get out this weekend and plant some broad beans and shallots (After I have washed the dog, cleaned the cats, mucked out the stables, cleaned the chickens, vaccinated the chicks etc etc)

Loz
Horses, ragdolls, bracco italiano, Polands,Silkies, and a garden - when do I have time to eat? - www.arthursplacecattery.co.uk

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
Re: Meet Claude
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 22:49:26 »
Oh LOz what a beauty i could cuddle him all day. ;D ;D.  Of course he is ITALIAN thats why he is so handsome.

eileen

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 22:52:56 »
Loz, he's gorgeous!!

He looks as though butter wouldn't melt in his mouth (sorry, couldn't resist) but obviously it did!!!!  ;D ;D

Can we have more piccies please????   You said you have stable, with horses? I, and a few others here, are passionate about horses.  We'd LOVE to see piccies of them.  :-* :-*

EILEEN.

Life is like nectar sweet but sometimes sticky.

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 23:15:02 »
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, want him want him!  Lovely looker! And that nose!!  Wow

loz

• Half Acre
    • Arthur's Place Cattery
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2005, 09:04:55 »
Hi EJ/Eileen and Rosebud

Surprisingly he is also known as 'trunky' because of the nose, and his ears are his 'rags', and yes he gets cuddled all day.  My nephews love him cos he is like a cuddly toy (when he doesn't smell after rolling in horse sh*t).

Eileen you may be interested to know that one of my mares is in foal, due July, so I will keep you updatedon that one.

I will post some pics this evening,( they are on my PC at home, and I am at work at the mo).

Loz

Horses, ragdolls, bracco italiano, Polands,Silkies, and a garden - when do I have time to eat? - www.arthursplacecattery.co.uk

aquilegia

• Hectare
  • hello!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2005, 11:08:50 »
He's gorgeous! Those eyes!

One of your mares? How many do you have? Another huge horse fan here. You must post pics. (I used to have my own, but sold him because he scared the wotsit out of me and almost put me off! Now I share a friend's TB - below - who I ride on Wednesdays and ride at a riding school at weekends.)

gone to pot :D

loz

• Half Acre
    • Arthur's Place Cattery
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2005, 22:39:08 »
These are May, Micky and Summer.

Summer is expecting her foal in July.  Micky is Claude's best friend and is broken to harness.  May is Summer's sister, and current mortal enemy.

Unfortunately I have never leared to ride and as I'm over 6ft, it is rather a long way to fall :o  I just keep them as they are so graceful and provide plenty of manure!

Loz

« Last Edit: February 05, 2005, 23:31:32 by loz »

aquilegia

• Hectare
  • hello!
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2005, 10:13:45 »
Wow - the horses are gorgeous! Summer is such a beautiful colour (you don't see many roans). Micky looks just like one of the ponies I used to ride. Do you drive him?

6ft is no excuse not to ride - my hubby's 6ft and my instructor is over 6ft and they both ride! go on, go on, go on!

And back to the original topic of the thread, as he's Italian, shouldn't he be called Claudio?  ;D
gone to pot :D

loz

• Half Acre
    • Arthur's Place Cattery
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2005, 11:26:24 »
Strangely enough, he is actually Homstar Claudio, Claude for short.

I am desperately trying to get a picture of Mickey (the black pony) chewing Claude's head, something for some unknown reason they both find remarkably enjoyable!

Loz

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal