Photo Gallery > The Gallery

Testing Testing!

<< < (2/12) > >>

Doris_Pinks:
Eric I have been trying for about an hour to get your rocky Gif sorted so you use use it, to no avail!! Way beyond my non computer brain me thinks! How about something different like the one I have put on mine to show you? DP

Palustris:
Brilliant ! Please, please please.

budgiebreeder:
Well done on the growing and carving.I too am awaiting your instruction.

Doris_Pinks:
Ok, you ready.probably an easier way to do it out there.but here is what I do!!
Go to Google, put in what you want to find as per usual. ( for that one I put in rooster) but instead click on images on the top. then search. go through the pics until you find one you like, then click on it.then click on the pic again, it should now be isolated with it's own address at the top.......ie: www.allotments4all etc! You with me so far? ??? Good!  Now copy this address, come back to home page here. Click on profile, which should bring yours up and where it says I have my own pic. Paste your address, then tick the box and voila, it should be there! Sometimes have a prob if the pic is too big to start with, but just keep looking for another that looks good! Hope this helps!  :) Dottie P.

Doris_Pinks:
Opps, sorry chaps, forgot to say, when you have entered your address, adn ticked it, go to the bottom where it says change profile and click on that too! to finish! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version