Author Topic: HELP  (Read 1626 times)

northener

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments4All
HELP
« on: February 20, 2005, 09:36:22 »
I'm following guide posted on here but can't upload photos idiotds guide please. When i click on additionaln options it doesn't bring option to post photos

Palustris

• Hectare
Re: HELP
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2005, 10:16:55 »
You need to have sent Dan some money before you can use the Additional options to post pictures.
I can give you the method I(and some others use) for what it is worth. It is free!
Step one is to reduce your pics to something like 400 pixels wide (bigger makes loading for us Narrowband users very slow).
Step two is to join either Photobucket or Imageshack.
Step three is to download your picture to that site.
Step four is to copy the line under the picture on Photobucket or Imageshack which says something like [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/Berghill/gary3.jpg[/IMG or whatever it is on Imageshack.
Step five is to paste that line into your message on here and Preview to see if it works.
Hope this helps.
Gardening is the great leveller.

northener

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments4All
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2005, 10:56:38 »
SOME MONEY steady on

northener

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments4All
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2005, 11:17:32 »
No i give up cheers anyway

botchituk

• Not So New ...
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2005, 11:32:25 »
Hi, I too was having problems uploading photos, until it was suggested that I try imageshack.us
All you need to do is join the site, upload a photo to image shack then open a thread on this site in a new window, copy the link in imageshack as instructed on a previous post, then paste in your A4all window, then go to preview and the image should be there. If you have photo editing tools reduce the size of the image to a more manageable size before uploading to imageshack.
I found imageshack very easy to use so keep at it and soon you'll be posting for fun!!
Howay the lads

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal