Author Topic: adding a gallery  (Read 1212 times)

salvation plot

• Not So New ...
  • My hanging basket last year.
adding a gallery
« on: February 15, 2011, 19:24:09 »
Hi, can anyone tell me how t add a picture or gallery to my profile on here pls, i have tried but no success as yet.  :-[

pumkinlover

Re: adding a gallery
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 20:56:42 »
open up your profile at top of the page then Forum related information and it give you the option to upload one from your computer.
if you want to upload pictures or a gallery you have to pay a small fee- or I think you can use photo bucket but they seem to dissapear after  a while- I may be wrong on that! :-\

macmac

• Hectare
  • weston super mare
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 22:44:32 »
I use photobucket,and I think they only dissappear when you delete them.
I've just been on photobucket and they've changed things so I'll have to try again later,I thought I could offer you step  by step...Silly me  ???
sanity is overated

macmac

• Hectare
  • weston super mare
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 23:25:05 »

go to photobucket>create account(it's free).upload a photo from your computer>select photo.select "post to other websites">select "get link code">select IMG for bulletin and forums>select full size ,click and scroll the code (highlighting in blue)right click on code>copy got to A4 right click in posting box (new thread or reply to existing thread) and paste. :)
I suggest you click on preview before you post to make sure you get what you intended (that's why it's taken me so long to give you this info as I  kept getting it wrong) ;)
sanity is overated

salvation plot

• Not So New ...
  • My hanging basket last year.
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 18:51:14 »
many thanks for all the replys, i did,nt realise you have to use photobucket, that is why i cant upload anything, i will give it a go  :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal