Author Topic: Just remember this  (Read 762 times)

ACE

• Hectare
Just remember this
« on: February 11, 2011, 17:13:42 »
When you visit the flower shows next year and Ooh Aah at all the pretty flowers and wonderful gardens just remember poor old Ace. Who was dragged half dazed from his sickbed  this morning to fill in forms for the clients brief, enviromental impact, safety brief, breakdown of costings, risk assessments and ten thousand other forms. Just so we can dig up a 50 or 60 square metres of dirt and plant it out nice for you lucky people to look at.

Two lots of papers for this year, then another lot to start the ball rolling for 2012. I'm knackered.

Gardeners World live first to bung something pretty up for the Macmillan nurses to celebrate 100 years of doing good, then straight on to  a garden makeover for a wedding, one day at home then on to Hampton to bung another one up for a dead poet. Back again then start for next year. And Kev calls me lazy ;D

Here is a short clip of my partner in crime who is yakking on about last years gardens, if you are very very quick you might get a fleeting glance of yours truly sneaking along the back Just click on the Shakespeare gardens vid.

http://www.rhs.org.uk/Shows-Events/Hampton-Court-Palace-Flower-Show/2010

I know somebody who will be shouting I planted that one. ;D

goodlife

• Hectare
Re: Just remember this
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 17:31:37 »
You mean that big, strong viking with long 'golden' locks and fluorecent vest was you ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal