Author Topic: Rough  (Read 1618 times)

ACE

• Hectare
Rough
« on: February 10, 2011, 11:56:36 »
And before you all shout MAN FLU it is worse. My snotterbox is working overtime, a box of tissues a day. Head aches, abstinence from food, fun an alcohol, (see I told you I was ill) left on my own to fend for myself while she goes out painting the town red. (shopping and working mainly) but still out! I'm laying here covered in Olbas oil and wondering when the next cup of tea will appear. Adult abuse is what I call it, I should call in a social worker but they would only send the Yeti in pink knickers.

It ain't pig or bird flu as I had a jab, Asian flu is out cause she  stopped me ringing up for a Thai massage as advertised on a card in the phonebox . I reckon the Yeti has been giving me a good kicking in my sleep, there are no bruises, but she is clever like that. I ache in places I have only just realised were there. She says it is my own fault for going out with wet hair.  WET HAIR! my hair is so long it never dries out between washes, just an excuse from her to stop me blaming the snotty nosed rug rat that she babysat the other night.

jimtheworzel

• Hectare
  • PRESTON Gateway to the north
    • http://peterfell-petergarden.blogspot.co.uk/
Re: Rough
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 12:04:22 »
hope your soon better ACE !!

Nigel B

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 12:11:04 »
It does sound like man flu though, to be fair.

:P
"Carry on therefore with your good work.  Do not rest on your spades, except for those brief periods which are every gardeners privilege."

pumkinlover

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 12:39:10 »
And before you all shout MAN FLU it is worse. My snotterbox is working overtime, a box of tissues a day. Head aches, abstinence from food, fun an alcohol, (see I told you I was ill) left on my own to fend for myself while she goes out painting the town red. (shopping and working mainly) but still out! I'm laying here covered in Olbas oil and wondering when the next cup of tea will appear. Adult abuse is what I call it, I should call in a social worker but they would only send the Yeti in pink knickers.

It ain't pig or bird flu as I had a jab, Asian flu is out cause she  stopped me ringing up for a Thai massage as advertised on a card in the phonebox . I reckon the Yeti has been giving me a good kicking in my sleep, there are no bruises, but she is clever like that. I ache in places I have only just realised were there. She says it is my own fault for going out with wet hair.  WET HAIR! my hair is so long it never dries out between washes, just an excuse from her to stop me blaming the snotty nosed rug rat that she babysat the other night.

What on earth do you expect Ace - if you keep going out with very little clothing on and then undoing your raincoat like that- you are bound to catch a chill  ;)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 13:08:55 by pumpkinlover »

Poppy Mole

• Hectare
  • Petworth, West Sussex
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 13:09:30 »
There, there Diddums!

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 16:31:30 »
 Get well soon Ace, don`t wear your snotterbox away keep drying it ;D  ;D ;D Send for some topless, females to come & mop your brow.  Poor diddams. ;D

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 17:03:13 »
You great big tart of course it's man flu, in fact it's a new type of man flu, I watched a medical programme the other day and they was talking about it on there, it only breaks out on small redneck type islands it's called attention seeking man flu, do pull yourself together man and get that haircut it's not a hippie colony you know.     :-*         ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 17:10:01 »
it's not a hippie colony you know.     

What's all this hippy business, are they like them there beatniks.

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2011, 20:09:12 »
Well there you go, a bit of banter on here and a plate of steak and onions and I feel better already, a small small tincure later and I am on the mend. I've even lifted the corner of the rug and scuffed the dog hair under it, sprayed a bit of furniture polish in the air to give the place that just cleaned ambience, I shall be in the good books when she comes home with the shopping and perhaps a nice belgium bun for being a good boy.

I'd better not mention the dish washer, why the hell is it called washing up liquid for when all it does is fill the bloody thing with foam. 10 big bowls of water I had to throw in there to clear it.

hippydave

• Hectare
  • Retford. Notts
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011, 20:37:11 »
ah the old washing liquid in the dishwasher ploy that obviously back fired if you had to sort it yourself.
Just blame it on the man flu it made you disoriented and confused ( or is that normal for you ACE ;D)
Glad to hear you feel a bit better.
you may be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you dance with de reaper.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal