Author Topic: UBISERFER  (Read 1044 times)

jimtheworzel

• Hectare
  • PRESTON Gateway to the north
    • http://peterfell-petergarden.blogspot.co.uk/
UBISERFER
« on: February 05, 2011, 19:50:03 »
any one got a  UBISERFER  computer. any good !!

neelmo

Re: UBISERFER
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 20:01:18 »
Hi jimtheworzel,
I have one which i use when away from home in the caravan, they are good for this, if you want to come on A4A or surf the web i would look for a laptop etc, at the very least you will need a USB mouse, they are also very slow, if you are expecting laptop speeds please think twice.
We also bought ours from a TV shopping channel and had a nightmare with them  >:( >:( >:(

jimtheworzel

• Hectare
  • PRESTON Gateway to the north
    • http://peterfell-petergarden.blogspot.co.uk/
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 20:05:30 »
could that be  BID T/V OR QVC

neelmo

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 20:16:02 »
PM me if you need the details, i would not want to risk legal action from the posting of something on a public site, but basically they have so much bad press on the Internet i would never buy or recomend anyone to buy anything from them, to list a few issues, no English Customer Service Dept, it is in India and they cannot make any decision on your problems either delivery or money related, the english address never responds to mail, either recorded or not, they are more than happy to take more money than they are entitled to  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( it is the only item i have ever bought off the TV and it will be the last, maybe a bit broad brush but i have to work hard for my money to have a basically faceless company take the mick is well out of order  ???

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 20:46:22 »
Got mine from Maplins, they are always on offer in there,I wangled a lifetime connection for £30 but it is only good for basic stuff, Mine is just for use while I am away in the caravan, very slow. Obsolete now I have a blackberry phone, that does all the ubisurfer does and more.

Just over a tenner a month for the blackberry from virgin if you go for the cheapest option. Add together the price of the ubisurfer and your current mobile and it will work out the same.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal