Author Topic: kings seed scheme problems  (Read 2237 times)

philistine

• Not So New ...
kings seed scheme problems
« on: January 11, 2011, 15:59:41 »
Our association has just placed its first order with kings, upon receipt of the seeds some items were found to be missing & some extra items were included. is it straight forward to get these missing items
sent, do I have to pay extra postage ? We are only a small association and about 10 people
filled out an order form to which I then transfered to one large order do I have to do this each time as it was a bit of a task going through each order to determine how many packets of each variety was required is there an easier way ?

macmac

• Hectare
  • weston super mare
Re: kings seed scheme problems
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 16:06:52 »
Sorry I can't answer your query philistine but a few years ago I sent a very polite letter to Kings.We buy from our allotment hut who buy Kings seeds.My letter was concern of poor germination on a couple of specific varieties.The reply I recieved was at best unhelpful and at worst downright rude  >:(
sanity is overated

Trevor_D

• Hectare
  • north-west London
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 16:08:40 »
Yes - take the individual order option. It costs an extra £1 per head, but then each order is bagged up individually and named. Each one also has a reference number. We've done the scheme for two years now and only had one query: he phoned up, gave the reference number and the missing packet came by return of post to his home address.

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 16:13:02 »
Our associationg had a look at making bulk order between members too...but it just was too much hassle and the saving wasn't that great after all.
Unless you have somebody who really really like sorting orders and getting money together I cannot see no short cuts....sorry..

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal