Author Topic: Update on the terrible twins  (Read 1914 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Update on the terrible twins
« on: December 28, 2010, 17:40:05 »
For Hyacinth and others, don't want to bore you all to death. Gabanna is OK, he pops him to 'hoover' up Charlie's left over food, and sometimes sleeps on the dining room table (when I am upstairs and not there to tell him off) but is quite nervous and doesn't stay long (which is good).  He lets me pick him up and his leg (where he got run over) is better.  Dulce still thinks he lives here but as the grandchildren have been around over Xmas he goes home (I hope) or somewhere.  The owners haven't knocked for them, so I just let the cats come in and out.  I did lock the cat flap when it was snowing and Charlie had a litter tray indoors but Dulce kept head butting it so in the end I left it open.  Anyway no cats here at present, apart from Charlie.  Dulce definately doesn't like children as soon as my lot arrive he is out the cat flap like a rocket, and his owners have young children, which the owner said he loved. The trouble is when it was snowing they left two sets of cat prints across the garden shed, along the back wall and up to the cat flap in my kitchen door.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal