Author Topic: Kittens  (Read 1647 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Kittens
« on: December 19, 2010, 15:31:24 »
My son has just gone to look at five kittens, and he doesn't even like cats that much (a friend of a friend). £20 each, in my day was lucky to find them a home.  Said would I like one for Xmas (very tempted) but what with Charlie (cat) getting so old didn't think it was fair on him (he already has the terrible twins eating his left over food.  OH said he would leave home (hurray). My son and his new partner (girl friend) whatever have taken one, and there are four left.  I will not be tempted.  She also has a dog, but has had a cat before and the dog and cat are getting on OK.  They don't know whether it is male or female yet so maybe, next year I could have one of the kittens if they don't get it done.  I know a kitten is for life, not just for Xmas, and I may not live another 20 years to look after it.  Must stop smoking. Lucky I didn't see them or would have stuck one in my pocket and bought it home.  Dulce seems to have gone home, but still comes in for quick visits and cuddles so that is OK.  Gabanna was asleep on the table the other day, but he doesn't stay for long.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal