Author Topic: STRICTLY COME DANCING~WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE AS A PRESENTER IF BRUCE LEFT.  (Read 5262 times)

Sinbad7

• Hectare
Don't think many people are that keen on Brucie, me included but I am so excited as I am in the audience this Saturday and am so looking forward to it.

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
Stick a big red hat on yer head so we will be able to spot you Sinbad ;D
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

Bugloss2009

• Hectare
Don't think many people are that keen on Brucie, me included but I am so excited as I am in the audience this Saturday and am so looking forward to it.

lucky you. do you get to stay for the results show? or do you all get chucked out so they can try to pretend that it's actually done on Sunday night?

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
i dont like the new format i prefer the old verson :( but if/when bruce leaves i think i might like the guy from pineapple studio to take over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UxcIrNK0h8&feature=related

Sinbad7

• Hectare
Oh Shirl, if only I could wear a big red hat with my crocs and jeans I'd be in seventh heaven but my friend said to look glamorous  These days I wouldn't even know what glamorous was.

You stay for the results Bugloss, my friend said you get out at about 10.30/11.0 pm.

Bugloss2009

• Hectare
I saw digital spy had a bit about Graham norton or alan Carr being on SCD. It thought it meant as possible presenters - but they meant as contestants, paired off with a man, or each other for all I know  :D

that's what they're going to do in the Israeli version, only with gurls

Mushy Pea

• Acre
Don't tell me who gets chucked out....  :o

I still like to be kept in suspenders.....  ;D

MP

Jill

• Hectare
  • S E London
Sinbad, I'm so envious!  Love the very thought of Rob Bryden presenting as I just can't stand Brucie.  Brilliant idea, Bugloss! ;D

Froglegs

• Hectare
  • Nottinghamshire.
Does it have to be a bloke how about Jane Mc Donald.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal