Author Topic: Janet the feral kitten  (Read 1595 times)

Squash64

• Hectare
    • Walsall Road Allotments
Janet the feral kitten
« on: October 21, 2010, 13:35:31 »
Janet is still quite shy but getting better by the day.  She is such a pretty kitten, here's a photo I took today

[attachment=1]
Betty
Walsall Road Allotments
Birmingham

allotment website:-
www.growit.btck.co.uk

asj

• Half Acre
  • Esher, Surrey
Re: Janet the feral kitten
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 14:24:41 »
Sorry - should have read this thread before replying on the other one!  Caesar sends his best to all of them  :).
War on slugs and snails!!

beanie3

• Half Acre
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 18:53:14 »
Janet is beautiful  :)

Flighty

• Hectare
    • Flighty's Plot
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 19:38:30 »
A purrfect kitten!  :)
Flighty's plot,  http://flightplot.wordpress.com,  is my blog.

I support the Gardening with Disabilities Trust, http://www.gardeningwithdisabilitiestrust.org.uk

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 20:50:02 »
When is a feral cat not a feral cat?  'Baby' came as a kitten from Bayford Woods as they said they were going to drown the kittens, she was a bit wild but a very clever intelligent cat and settled well in my house with my other cat and half alastian dog.  'Baby' was so small when we got her as she fitted into my son's blazer pocket, only found out we had another kitten when he had smuggled her home. That cat survived a few disasters, like clawing a pigeon or was it a seagull and getting carried away and then dropped back on the roof of our flats, walking along the metal railings which was OK, but not when it was icy and dropping down 2 flights onto the grass.  Nearly get run over when we moved house and escaped from the back window of the car onto the main road, but I caught her, and then falling out of the window of our flat onto the blind when she was pregnant and bouncing off.  Had 6 kittens with 2 different fathers, 3 were grey and 3 black and white when she was 6 months old, before she had gone to the vet to be neutered.  She was very good at playing scalextric with my children and also had an amazing trick of running round the room, getting up speed and then running round the walls and getting higher and higher like one of those tricks at circuses.  I have had many cats since 'Baby', domesticated and very nice cats, but a bit thick.  Baby was exceptional, and could wait for me to come home at any time and heard me when I was about 5 miles away.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal