Author Topic: Urgent help needed re Flower and produce show  (Read 2065 times)

Kea

• Hectare
Urgent help needed re Flower and produce show
« on: August 11, 2010, 12:05:05 »
We are organising the first Flower and Produce Show for at least 15 years for our Town. The Corn Exchange has recently been refurbished after many years out of use and the Town council talked us into getting it going this year again as it's the town's 900 anniversary as well. They have given us a discount (not much) for use of the building but it is also Heritage open day on the day and the building is open for that.

We're having lots of problems due to the short notice of the whole event, one being raising sponsors though we have paid for hire of the building so far.

Next is we're trying to find somewhere selling the prizecards (as cheap as possible) the one I found Monarch rosettes tells us they have enough orders at the moment and don't want anymore. Anyone know where to find someone who does them...I can find rosettes everywhere.
Alternatively can someone tell me what is usually written on them so we could get some printed instead locally.

Also anyone know what a "stand of Fuchsia's" as we seemed to have listed it in our programme having 'lifted' it from somewhere else without anyone knowing what if means ::)

Kea

• Hectare
Re: Urgent help needed re Flower and produce show
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 15:05:32 »
Anybody?

Ninnyscrops.

• Hectare
  • downtoearth
Re: Urgent help needed re Flower and produce show
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 16:43:45 »
I can't help you with the prize cards but I would hazard a guess about the "stand of fuchsia's" - could this have been incorrectly copied and maybe should read "standard fuschsias"?

Good luck with the show.

Ninny

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal