Author Topic: mindless violence  (Read 885 times)

ACE

• Hectare
mindless violence
« on: August 22, 2010, 21:00:45 »
I went for a drive out today to the coast and parked my car right by the beach, enjoying the sunshine and an ice cream.

I looked over at the beach and saw an older man and woman having a bit of an argument.

I stood and watched for a while and the longer the argument went on the more people walking by also stopped and watched, I'm sad to say a lot of them were children.

Anyway the argument got worse with each passing minute and the crowd that was forming started to get a little agitated, shouting at the man or the woman and egging them on in the argument.

After a while the man picked up a stick and started to beat the woman round the head.

I was disgusted when this just made the crowd cheer and egg the man on more.

A policeman even came over and tried to calm the couple down but the man just paused in his attacking of the woman to smack the policeman around the head with the stick.

By this time the crowd around them were jeering at the three and it was obvious no-one was going to intervene.

I looked away in disgust at how a small argument between two people had escalated so far.

Then to make matters worse the crocodile ate their bloody sausages!

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Re: mindless violence
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 21:14:15 »
Ace, you are incorrigible XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Manouche

• Acre
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 20:53:41 »
Nice one Ace....was getting quite worried there for a bit.
Couldn't bear the thought of violence on the beautiful Island. x

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 21:19:01 »
 ;D ;D ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal