Author Topic: might be off line for a bit  (Read 3166 times)

Ragdoll Lady

• Half Acre
Re: might be off line for a bit
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2010, 11:15:38 »
Thats the spirit Jenny ;) I was really worried for you when I read your posting yesterday and have been thinking of you all day yesterday.  Although we dont know each other , by reading your posts and replys to others I can tell you are a really special lady with a lot of personality and courage.  If you see beyond the chair and see that it will lead you to more painfree independence, give you that stroll out in the sunshine that your poor legs have denied you for so long.  And as for nicking cuttings well it will be so much easier now as you wont have to bed double to get to them. ;)

Take care and let us know how your brilliant customizing is going
Lindax

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2010, 15:27:43 »
Thank you,  Kitty Lady.. I knw it is Ragdoll but it makes me too wistful when I think..

Ninny..leathers, ny racing bike leathers were a size 4, would that I could :D :D

Gosh we used to boogey all night and go to work the next day..I didn't go to bed last night at all, was busy trying to help John fix his pooter, finally had Norton having a go via the phone, by the time that was done it was 6am and hardly worth it. He is snoring on the sofa of course.

Still I managed to do a lot of finger tapping, I think I  have found the right kiln now.

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2010, 00:51:47 »
Enjoy this trip, Jeannine, and many more to come. 

The chair sounds grim, but in the end it is just a necessary tool for doing things.  A bit like the glasses, the hearing aid and all the other items that enable us doing what we want to do.

Wish you well and hope that once you experience new and  fascinating sights and sounds, you'll soon forget you are using your wheels. 

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal