Author Topic: to Jeannine i am sorry  (Read 1338 times)

plainleaf

• Hectare
to Jeannine i am sorry
« on: August 18, 2010, 05:49:45 »
dear Jeannine
   sorry i corrected you spelling the other  week. As for you latest statement about you self no comment. ttfn. plain leaf

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Re: to Jeannine i am sorry
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 09:57:59 »
Thank you  Plainleaf, that is very kind of you especially when you had done so already in a private PM.I really appreciate it .

My spelling concerns me a great deal as I can spell, it is typing that is difficult for me. I have given up worrying about it now and have found I am worse on this laptop than on the big pooter.This one is dying and keys sticking so it doesn't help when things are a bit tough for me.

I guess I need one with real big keys.

Thank you again.

xx Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

BarriedaleNick

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Cartaxo, Portugal
    • Barriedale Allotments
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 12:26:44 »
Jeannine,

Not trying to be funny but you can get special keyboards.  They can be a bit expensive but very useful.  I used to work with children who had various special needs and we found them to be a boon.

http://www.pcwb.co.uk/catalogue/item/A0477040
Moved to Portugal - ain't going back!

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 13:20:47 »
Thanks Barry, I actully don't veed a special needs computer, it is series of problems. I can't sit at a desk chair anymore so I use my laptop in my recliner, whilst almost laid down,it is perched on a cushion almost on my boobs so I can use it without reaching my arms out very far, so often  hit two keys at the same tims or catch my wrist on a key that blanks something out. It doesn't haoppen when I am at the desk one but U can only sit upright for about 10 minutes, Plus, the laptop is dying which is why I need a new one, some of the keys stick and I don't realise till I read it over, Then if I go to correct a word manually it often takes a snetence with it  I was joking when I said I needed big keys as I can't get them on the laptop I wouldn't be able to hold it thenXX Jeannine
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 13:25:41 by Jeannine »
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal