Author Topic: My new avitar..  (Read 804 times)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
My new avitar..
« on: August 15, 2010, 02:35:38 »
Hi, had to change my piccie again as I do.. this time it is a porcelain doll that I have just finished making..she is all finished now with wig on as shown and  she is  just waiting for the rest of her clothes, she just has undies  on right now. The mold is called Lucinda.

The pictures are showing the costume the artist did.

The costume pattern that I can buy (pictured) that the mold artist designed is for rough and tatty country clothes but I feel like making her a bit more posh.

Any ideas,, she is 28 inches tall with very expressive hands, quite sassy. She would be a young woman, young teenager  probably.

Oh and I can change her wig to something else.

Any ideas.

XX Jeannine
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 03:05:43 by Jeannine »
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

ACE

• Hectare
Re: My new avitar..
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 07:46:11 »
I expect it is a work of art, but not a thing I could live with, the face is too realistic and would give me the willies looking at it.

But my ole lady reckons shabby chic is the style she should be wearing. But coming from someone who chose a red chandelier, her style and taste leaves something to be desired.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 08:01:32 »
She has class Ace XX Jeannine

PS, your picture gives ME the willies too, isn;t it about time for a change for you as well, you haqve this one a long time..but not the smoking baby eh!!
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 09:56:21 »
She is a lovely doll.I have a friend who collects dolls who would love her.

I saw a film once and the doll come to life and attacked people so I must say it put me off em. ;D

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 11:13:28 »
I saw that film too Betula.I don't mind soft toys but couldn't have dolls just in case ;D
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal