Author Topic: Desperate plea from someone about to lose their garden  (Read 5209 times)

FennelandFern

• Half Acre
    • Fennel & Fern
Re: Desperate plea from someone about to lose their garden
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2010, 20:34:37 »
Thank you so much everyone for all your kind words. And that's a brilliant idea about helping out with a school veg patch as well - thank you. Really appreciate the advice - and yes, I actually do rather appreciate the sympathy as well! Although I know it's not the end of the world and all that, it is sad leaving behind something you pour so much effort and love into.
www.fennelandfern.co.uk

Have a look at the Good Growing Guide - free downloadable gardening advice: www.fennelandfern.co.uk/grow

poohs tao

• Not So New ...
  • bristol
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2010, 00:24:47 »
my best wishes with you fennel. am in bristol which is much further away. hope the move went well. so sorry about your now absent veg  :(

pigeonseed

• Hectare
  • Hastings
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2010, 21:45:10 »
What a shame - but there will be other years, don't worry. The great thing about most veg is it's annual, so as soon as you get somewhere to garden, you'll be able to get back into your stride straight away.

I don't know your website, I'll have a look for it now.

What work do you do? I'm also a media type at the BBC! But before anyone asks, nah, we don't pay anything either!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal