Author Topic: Whether Favre can continue his legend  (Read 1870 times)

landy

Whether Favre can continue his legend
« on: July 06, 2010, 13:00:01 »

People always convey Brett Favre’s record in connection with “un-senesced legend”. However, Favre has to take the aspect into consideration with age’s increase. Forty - one years old means dropping of function of body .so everyone wonder whether Favre can continue his legend especially for his loyal fans .what is more serious, now he is suffering confusion caused by injury .let us together look back these wonderful and brilliant records in his football career.
We should trace back from the game on Sep,20th ,1992 which was the third week of regular matches .At that time ,Favre was joining BaoZhuang Gong green bay team where he stayed for 15 years. Green bay's main quarterback DonMajkowski ‘spraining his ankle in the half .a person come from Mississippi ,wearing a N4 shirt walked on the special pitch, With 1:7 seconds, in 17-23 - backward situation, to an extremely penetrating the ball team for  his help. So, the green bay city remembered such a name: Brett Favre Brett, forever. Legend is mainly because it's a legendary story. Jephthah came in the reversal of array, he has been firmly occupied green bay starting quarterback position, but nobody thought the southerners in cold green bay is a stay, staying to the end of 17 years. his hair has turned grey. While he was crowded into the yankees then Daniel bench while moving, but always pony and unable to find lion season from 4,000 yards of state, ShanRan retired in 1996.And in the method of season, Favre led Green bay to obtain the super bowl. It is that in the method of green bay in fifth season he has showed strong push-ups, and extremely precise passes, and extraordinary competition ability. so he has become the best league quarterback. In New Orleans, Louisiana and super dome stadium, with two Florida law in passing over 35 than 21 leading his team to the New England patriots, made his career only a super bowl championships. But the MVP of the super bowl was missed (Desmond Howard in that game, played like chicken, hit 24-point-four tapping the super bowl, the perennial robbed method MVP.
 Dating back to 2006, the Favre in green bay exactly stayed for 15 seasons, After creating 8-8 record together his team, 37, he has gradually revealed the idea that he planned to retire and fade the hall of fame, fans held ceremonies retirement of experts from Florida of various honors career in Wisconsin, After a summer match, he announced to began to return the Jordan in comparison, NFL quarterback on record constantly update the method of data. Favre has been creating miracle, we have reason to expect his performance.

Squash64

• Hectare
    • Walsall Road Allotments
Re: Whether Favre can continue his legend
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 13:37:42 »
Absolutely fascinating!

Can't wait till the next installment, just the sort of thing we want to read on this forum.  Makes a change from boring old gardening........
Betty
Walsall Road Allotments
Birmingham

allotment website:-
www.growit.btck.co.uk

OllieC

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Nairn
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 13:40:17 »
Isn't Favre some kind of bean?

Squash64

• Hectare
    • Walsall Road Allotments
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 13:45:07 »
Isn't Favre some kind of bean?

Silence of the Lambs?   :o
Betty
Walsall Road Allotments
Birmingham

allotment website:-
www.growit.btck.co.uk

Bugloss2009

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 13:47:47 »
“un-senesced legend”

Bruce Forsythe?
Tony Bennett?

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 14:21:04 »
 ;D

Ooooh! Is it school holidays already?

GrannieAnnie

• Hectare
  • in Delaware, USA growing zone 6 or 7
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 14:26:59 »
Though green bay can be used in stews perhaps this poster should be removed to The Shed. Or taken in back of the shed for a caning.
The handle on your recliner does not qualify as an exercise machine.

PurpleHeather

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 14:32:39 »
Is that caning or canning Annie?

GrannieAnnie

• Hectare
  • in Delaware, USA growing zone 6 or 7
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2010, 15:33:58 »

Is that caning or canning Annie?
Either might suit. ;D
The handle on your recliner does not qualify as an exercise machine.

irnhed

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 16:07:10 »
Favre, as in Brett Farvre.  Ex-quarter back of the Green Bay Packers, who then moved to the NY Jets, and is now with the Packer's most hated enemy, the Minnesota Vikings.

It's interesting to see National Football League (NFL) content - if only it wasn't complete nonsense. 

Some spammer somewhere seems to be pulling together disjointed stuff and posting it - with random word being replaced by nonsense.   I wonder if it's actually an automated translation from another language into English.

Really annoying all around.

I'm just waiting for the post on my beloved New York Giants.
I'd rather be digging my plot

Old bird

• Hectare
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2010, 16:16:28 »
I am totally at a loss as to this "rubbish"  Who is the guy posting who's legend is the Favre person do I care - Not one jot. 

I am hitting my ignore button on this one - He has irritated me enough!

Old Bird

chriscross1966

• Hectare
  • Visionhairy
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2010, 17:04:34 »
I am totally at a loss as to this "rubbish"  Who is the guy posting who's legend is the Favre person do I care - Not one jot. 

I am hitting my ignore button on this one - He has irritated me enough!

Old Bird

Ditto though I happen to know who Brett Favre is (a truly astonishing athelete if you follow American Football).... looking at the other stuff he's posted I think he's practicing his English on us and hoping for corrections etc to improve it.....

chrisc

sawfish

• Hectare
  • glasgow dreamer
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2010, 19:24:28 »
will the moderator please remove this sad nonsense?

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2010, 20:20:38 »
Will the sad spammer involved please stop posting it, and will the moderators please ban them.

sawfish

• Hectare
  • glasgow dreamer
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2010, 21:51:47 »
what sort of boring ar$e would want to post something like this? Perhaps they should get a plot!

OllieC

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Nairn
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2010, 15:58:03 »
Perhaps they should get a plot!

Maybe he had one but it is now missing?!

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2010, 18:49:50 »
The sort that gets excited over a bunch of airheads kicking a bubble of gas round a field, probably.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2010, 20:53:08 »
It;s the Chinese guy who put the link on to the shirts,,,he sent me a PM!! I told him to go on the shed.

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

sawfish

• Hectare
  • glasgow dreamer
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2010, 22:02:25 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal