Author Topic: Cutting down on winter squash seeds.  (Read 12785 times)

Torreya

• Not So New ...
    • Ashfurlong Walled Kitchen Garden
Re: Cutting down on winter squash seeds.
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2010, 19:22:54 »
Hi Jeannine, I'm probably far too late, but hubby's just gone out strimming, so I can sneak on the computer ;)
If you have anything left to spare, would you consider me?
Will pm you whatever you decide (grovel, grovel :-[)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2010, 19:30:45 »
Still not too late. Pm your choices and addy. XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

flowerofshona2007

• Hectare
  • Flowerofshona
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2010, 23:19:45 »
I pm'd you Jeannine  :D

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2010, 12:46:01 »
BUMP... the choices so far are almost packed  and will  be mailed shortly, there is still a bit of time left if anyone else wants to send a requeat in. XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

tricia

• Hectare
  • Torbay, Devon
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2010, 13:09:52 »
Jeannine - you must be spending a fortune on us A4Allers. Is there any small thing my sister could bring back for you when she visits me in September?

Tricia

coznbob

• Hectare
  • Hastings
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2010, 13:39:15 »
ooooh, Jeannine, how did I miss this?

Would love some if not too late... will PM you.

Corinne X
Smile at your enemies.

It makes them wonder what you are up to.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2010, 23:43:36 »
OK, I have filled all the requests for those folks who sent a list an address, they are  all going in a box to a UK addy and will be posted from there. Most of you got what you asked for although some had run out..I took them in the order I got the full info. I am sorry but I did not have time to choose for anyone. John was filling bags etc and we only had time to do the straight forward ones, so if anyone asked for something for a shady area or a cool part of the UK  or generally asked me to select for them I do regret we couldn't help you. It took us hours to fill and complete as you can appreciate so simply had no time to be side tracked. I am closing this post now as parcel is almost packed ready to go and it will be too late to request.

Trica thank you for the offer, I am sure I can find something very easily and might just take you up on that, your package is going to your sisters today,Grannieannie yours is going direct to the States today.

I hope your seeds do well for you, I have others to find homes for but need a break before I start that. I will begin another post when I have them sorted out.

I will put a new post on with names of folks who I have posted to, I would be grateful if you would post there so I know they have arrived.

XX Jeannine
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 23:46:12 by Jeannine »

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal