Photo Gallery > Photo Talk

Photos won't download

<< < (2/2)

goodlife:
peas..have to cover them up from sparrows.. ::)

goodlife:
Ok....I'm having trouble again...and same nature..
All my photos are over 1 MB..is there way of making photos smaller? ..and I'm not feeling like starting to mess up with photobucket.... ::)Don't have any patience for it now... >:(
I just keep getting message that my photos are too 'large'.
If my photos are any 'smaller' you cannot see any details from them...."pulling hair out" time... >:(

ceres:
You can resize in Windows or Google for a free downloadable or online resizing tool.  You need to get it down to 256kb.  I used one a few weeks ago for another forum and it worked fine.  You might be able to do something with your camera settings to reduce the size for future use.  All the gallery pictures that people have uploaded are less than 1MB and they display absolutely fine.

ETA
I used one of these, can't remember which.

http://www.google.co.uk/#pq=online+photo+resizer&hl=en&sugexp=ppwl&cp=2&gs_id=8&xhr=t&q=free+online+photo+resizer&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&biw=1024&bih=495&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=fronline+photo+resizer&aq=0c&aqi=g-c1g-b2&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=4ea33f08981ef7d

goodlife:
Ahhh...that's better..Thanks Ceres.. and picresize was quick and easy to use as well..no 'hair pulling' involved... ;) ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version