Author Topic: T&M seeds half price  (Read 6118 times)

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
T&M seeds half price
« on: May 28, 2010, 18:51:19 »
Starts today for a couple of weeks

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Re: T&M seeds half price
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 19:32:17 »
Oh time to buy the Carmen cukes and the Mokum carrotts guys XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Digeroo

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 12:46:02 »
I wish I had read your post before I sent my order.  Fancy trying the carmen

Spudbash

• Acre
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 19:35:51 »
Digeroo, huge thanks for the tip-off - I've ordered cucumbers, melons and squashes. Hopefully, the season is still young enough for me to get a few extra crops in.

:)

kt.

• Hectare
  • Teesside
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 21:13:22 »
I purchased £65 worth of seeds in their sale at easter weekend.  Paid £24 including postage.
All you do and all you see is all your life will ever be

Crystalmoon

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 21:29:48 »
Hi everyone, Ive never purchased seeds online before so please forgive me if this is a really stupid question
 ;)
Do the T&M seeds that are half price have to used this year? Is that the reason they are being sold so cheaply?
Thanks 

kt.

• Hectare
  • Teesside
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2010, 21:44:14 »
Hi everyone, Ive never purchased seeds online before so please forgive me if this is a really stupid question
 ;)
Do the T&M seeds that are half price have to used this year? Is that the reason they are being sold so cheaply?
Thanks 
Never such a thing as a stupid question. No they don't have to be used this year.  I purchased all mine for next years crop.  None will be used before.  They usually have at least 2yrs shelf life and can be sown for a couple of years afterwards too.  My seeds never last me more than 2 seasons.
All you do and all you see is all your life will ever be

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2010, 22:53:22 »
Hi, it is the only time I used to but certain seeds as they were silly expensive when not on sale..avoid parsnips and onions and you will be fine, parsnips particularly should be fresh. I planted seeds a couple of weeks ago that were nearly a decade old and got about 50% germination, they were tomatoes.

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Growing4twins

• Half Acre
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 01:24:12 »
Does any1 have a link to their website??
Is loving how the twins are really getting into planting seeds this year!  two for the price of one!! :D http://i46.tinypic.com/zy7ww8.jpg[/img]

Stopp

• Half Acre
Sharon T

Crystalmoon

• Hectare
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2010, 10:00:39 »
Thanks so much for replying ktlawson, im off to buy some seeds now ;D   

Crystalmoon

• Hectare
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2010, 11:44:53 »
Hi everyone Ive been trying to place an order but Firefox keeps blocking it saying the T&M secure payment area may not be secure at the moment ??? I then tried to telephone them & was left in the queue for over 10 minutes before I gave up & hung up :(
Ive emailed them to ask what the problem is but sofar my first attempt at ordering seeds online has been a very frustrating experience ::) sigh! 

OberonUK

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2010, 12:02:59 »
Hi everyone Ive been trying to place an order but Firefox keeps blocking it saying the T&M secure payment area may not be secure at the moment ??? I then tried to telephone them & was left in the queue for over 10 minutes before I gave up & hung up :(
Ive emailed them to ask what the problem is but sofar my first attempt at ordering seeds online has been a very frustrating experience ::) sigh! 

I use Firefox and had no problems yesterday. Maybe they are a bit inundated. Give it an hour and try again maybe?

Tatty

• Not So New ...
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2010, 12:25:19 »
I have just put an order in - trying to be organised and get a bargain too!

Growing4twins

• Half Acre
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2010, 14:50:58 »
i had a quick look last nite. OMG, i cant believe how many different varieties of carrotts there are!!  I think i might have a bash @ some yellow 1's, that is Trinity's fave colour & it might just get her to eat cooked carrotts!  Does any1 know if they accept paypal?
Is loving how the twins are really getting into planting seeds this year!  two for the price of one!! :D http://i46.tinypic.com/zy7ww8.jpg[/img]

GlentoranMark

• Half Acre
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2010, 15:11:59 »
DON'T FORGET 12% QUIDCO CASH BACK!!!!

http://www.quidco.com/thompson-morgan/?ac

Digeroo

• Hectare
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2010, 15:48:28 »
If you use the panel ad above Dan gets some cashback to run the site.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal