Author Topic: new plot waiting list  (Read 1593 times)

ginger james

• Not So New ...
  • are we nearly there yet
new plot waiting list
« on: May 14, 2010, 21:20:50 »
hi all two weeks ago dropped up to local allotment put name down on list the following weekend a phone call to tell me the plot was mine yiipppeee after a lot of diggin an more diggin an lots an lots of rubbish cleared i now have spuds in onions an a few peas in.  plan to get beans in this weekend an a couple of rows of sweet corn an parsnip if any body has a shed they want rid  of or any seeds that would usefull to me i would be very happy im in the cov area but travel all over the uk thanks james 
thought i saw the light at the end off the tunnel but it was only some bleep with a torch bringin me some more work

Unwashed

• Hectare
  • Vexatious, moi?
    • Simon on Facebook
Re: new plot waiting list
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 21:36:57 »
Congrats on the new plot James, and welcome to A4A.
An Agreement of the People for a firm and present peace upon grounds of common right

mpdjulie

• Acre
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 22:19:21 »
I live in the Keresley/ Whitmore Park area of Coventry and have my plot on the Scotchill site.  Are you anywhere near?  If so I am sure I can sort out some seeds/plants for you.
Julie

gwynnethmary

• Hectare
  • Hartlepool
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 20:43:15 »
Congratulations and welcome to A4A!  You have been very fortunate in getting a plot so quickly- in my town I was 153rd on the list last summer when I first applied.  I did go up to 128th in October '09, but then in January this year was given the opportunity to share , and that's been great!  I just love my 1/3rd of a plot, and am so happy to have my hands on soil!

tonybloke

• Hectare
  • Gorleston 0n sea, Norfolk
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 21:33:59 »
welcome to the forum, James ;)
You couldn't make it up!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal